Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just make less blood and make it purple and it will loook nice.

Best answers
Youre Pack looks good

Well i realy like youre pack but the BD is a lil wrong fix the blood make it purple and make the battle damage look more like these BTW if you need a host i would be happy tp host em for ya

Best answers
You know... it would be great to release your 100% battle damaged Frieza... I don't know what happened with this project, but people would worship you, seeing as there are absolutely NO Frieza models out there, except for that lame one on GSF. To give up on this would piss me and many other Frieza fans off... I for one, would love to have those Form 4 Frieza models since they are done... and then I heard word that you were not gonna release them at all.. what's the deal?

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hes banned from the forums for 2 weeks... small minded ppl...

Best answers
It's absolutely ridiculous to be banned for not giving credits to someone who made Frieza form 1 and Frieza form 2. His models are form 4 only... I think there are a bunch of nazis running these forums x.x

Best answers
Watch your mouth Chachi, don't call people nazi's. Some guys might take that very offensive. Especially if they're jewish. ;/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think thats a very nice thing to say about forum moderators and admins, who I presume you are talking about with your nazi comment.

Best answers
1st thing's first - it's a forum rule! It's written that they will ban ppl not listening to it! so if u don't like it - don't call ppl nazis and just leave the forum since u can't do nothing
2nd of all - A request for the mods: I know he wasn't ok but when he returns and posts here don't call it a dead post k?
Lots of ppl want this model and if he'll still be able to release it - don't ruin it pls

Best answers
I THINK he's been banned before under a different name as well.. but I'm not going to say that it's completley true tho, cuz I don't remember for sure.

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[::A.D::]Chachi said:
It's absolutely ridiculous to be banned for not giving credits to someone who made Frieza form 1 and Frieza form 2. His models are form 4 only... I think there are a bunch of nazis running these forums x.x
Why is that ridiculous? You have no idea how much time the process of creating a model, skinning it, and animating it takes. Is it too much to ask to at least be credited for the many hours of free work we do to create this mod?

As for the nazi comment, If you have a problem with moderators or admins you can pm me about it. We lay down rules and they enforce them, it's that simple.

I'll leave you to wallow in your ignorance...

Best answers
the release : i don´t think he will ever release one of his models for you guys because he is pissed off

Best answers
lol he released all his model edits on a site that i'm on..check my AIM info for the link..^_^
my models are released too, but not all of them...cya

Best answers
sexyasian86 said:
lol he released all his model edits on a site that i'm on..check my AIM info for the link..^_^
my models are released too, but not all of them...cya
... and that's why he is one sexy azn.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Meh, he didn't JUST get banned for this thread, it was because of his many other similar thing she has done...
as for the Nazi comment...I have Jewish relatives ;/

Best answers
well.. for those of you that actually want this model.. I found it online from a link I got in sexy's AIM profile.. * Magus killed the link weeeeee
(If i'm not allowed to post that, please tell me, I'll remove it)

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Actually I should've closed this, since he got banned anyways, the thread serves no purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom