Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
can´t you see it from my side that it is annoying that people complain al the time about everything you do here on this esf forum

Bolteh2

B
creditz is a sign of respect, and its sad to see the moderators keep telling you ppl to show lil respect to other modellers

anywya, ultra:

1) next time you make a thread about ur newest mdoel edit and there arent creditz in first post, than youll fly for sure

2) you cant release any of you models without original modellers permission

have a nice day

Best answers
Originally posted by bebi Vegeta
can´t you see it from my side that it is annoying that people complain al the time about everything you do here on this esf forum
We are VERY sry that we follow rules and DO NOT want to get banned for not following those rules. If u prefer to flame about it then i have the deepest sympathy on u for not listening. No i cannot see it from ur side. Because....just reread what i just said...:S :\

Btw S-Bolt just said y u need credits in this forum. So thx S-bolt for saving me the trouble of having to explain y.:D :yes:

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
As I've said before, BACK on TOPIC

and final vegeta, I'm a mod not an admin, and I have to do my job andmake sure credits are given, I dn't see why you have a problem with it, I was just correcting his credits to avoid confusion, and like I said back on topic, so will you please abide by that? If you have something to clear up with me, then PM me, don't stray anymore off the topic

back on topic

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Re: ROFLMAO

Originally posted by Final Vegeta
Jeesus are credits ur ppls life or something come on grow up if someone uses any others hard work thats a COMPLIMENT no credits are needed, as if a modeler gets a boner if he sees his CREDIT onder the model OMG!!!

edit: no offence magus, but as if you will check every mssg on FORUM RULEZ? come on...... if ur a admin fine do so, but dont make a small thing such a huge thing, cuz its IS a small thing.
These are the forum rules: STICK BY THEM, POST BY THEM, LIVE BY THEM.

If you don't follow them, expect action to be taken. Magus did the right thing, it's the job of a moderator to make sure that forum rules are enforced.

And now that you've understood that bit, back on topic (like Magus said).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Amen to that ^_^

righty, from what i see, the skins to rule... apart form the battle damage one...
2 MAJOR points about it,
1: too much blood.. dont need that much, lol
2: dont you know??? frieza did not have red blood.. its purple, lol ^_^

Best answers
....erm lol?

1 i did so dont complain.
2 i did so dont complain.
3 haha NO i dont live by them soz, got a life for myself.

For the rest, that was my opinion, and i have a right to say that.

nuf said :\

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Re: ....erm lol?

Originally posted by Final Vegeta

1 i did so dont complain.
2 i did so dont complain.
3 haha NO i dont live by them soz, got a life for myself.

For the rest, that was my opinion, and i have a right to say that.

nuf said :\
2 mods just told everyone to get back on topic. And Magus asked you to say this through PM. And the next thing you do is post something completely off-topic. The modelling section of the forums don't need more threads waving off to the dead-zone anymore.

/me hands you a warning

BACK ON TOPIC NOW!

Originally posted by Magus
As I've said before, BACK on TOPIC

like I said back on topic, so will you please abide by that? If you have something to clear up with me, then PM me, don't stray anymore off the topic

back on topic
Originally posted by grOOvy
And now that you've understood that bit, back on topic (like Magus said).

Best answers
nice model, but the skin should be re-worked on...the bd looks really weird :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You people are so anal about warnings.

Anyway asian, all your stuff for a while seems like you gave up halfway through it. It's awesome in some respects and absolutely bad in others. What's with his weird chest diamond?? BD looks like he got slashed with a switchblade, and his toes look like wooden stakes. The skinning could be a little more detailed than flat white, too. 5/10

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its ULTRA not asian that reskinned this model,

anyhow for crits, i really dunno what to say really aside from having an insane resemblance to the 1.0 form 4 frieza, theres no huge problems with THE MODEL,

the skin is too bland on the normal 2, then the BD looks like frieza got ran over by a bus, stomped on by an elephant eaten by a clown and crapped into a blender, its just a little too much, catch me?

any suggestons id give would be to reskin the whole thing instead of recoloring the existing skin, the skin is all that needs work

Best answers
point 1:
i hate BD
point 2:
its only some red lines

but the model itself is :yes:

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
frieza never actually bled, he just had little scars. Thats why i think u should redo the BD skin

Best answers
Not a flame or anything, but the face isn't right..
Freeza has only 2 lines in his face, running from the middle of each eye down to the jawline..
This skin has 2 extra, running from the outward tip of each eye to the jawline..
Check the pic.. : http://www1.odn.ne.jp/~aaa33460/logo/cg/freeza.jpg

Other than that, it looks pretty good.. :D

And about those warnings.. not to provoce people or something but does somebody actually get banned or anything else but a warning around here? I mean, if i'd get a buck for each time i see a warning on this forum..

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All right I am officially sick and tired of you little jerks flaming the moderators for doing their jobs. If you don't give proper credits before releasing a model or while claming you made it, you are nothing but a thief. If you steal, the mods will be there to slap you back to reality and protect the rights of the original modelers. You can not like it all you like, but this is the real world, and stealing is not allowed.

The next punk that puts a toe out of line on this thread will reap the rewards of continuing non-compliance. ;/

Best answers
Originally posted by GMan
You people are so anal about warnings.

Anyway asian, all your stuff for a while seems like you gave up halfway through it. It's awesome in some respects and absolutely bad in others. What's with his weird chest diamond?? BD looks like he got slashed with a switchblade, and his toes look like wooden stakes. The skinning could be a little more detailed than flat white, too. 5/10

uhh wtf?
i didn't make this edit o_O
wrong person.. :\

anywais, the skin needs texture and the face..yes the face needs to be worked on..doesnt look slike form 4 face ^_^
but i like it a lot ^___^
too bad you can't release your edit, cause ya dont have azn dragon's permission lol...i have his aim sn if u want.. ;)
peace outs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom