Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
he can release it a million times over, he just cant post a link in the forums, or let it be known forum wise hes released it, forum rules cant leave the forums.

Best answers
Th3Pr0fessi0na1 said:
he can release it a million times over, he just cant post a link in the forums, or let it be known forum wise hes released it, forum rules cant leave the forums.
Well if that's the case I could just use all of your models and not give credits to you at all and just release them on my own site (not as if I would). You wouldn't be happy about that, would you? They may be forum rules, but it is still common sense not to steal someone's work without giving them the credit they deserve.

Best answers
it is one of ya better edits but the bd version looks like he fell in some red paint try and fix the skin and make it like he is cut and bleeding.
but it is a good edit :p

but other wise gj dude!

Best answers
in that case, its already been done, his names violator, and yes he goes to these forums, and no one cares.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uum. what the hell is going on with the layout of these posts? i aint using the quick reply option...

ssjnathen.. my guess its your sig, you forgot to add to the end and now its messing up the table.. add it quick boy ^_^

onto the model... i prefer asians... the skin has a little more detail to it and the 100% version looks cheesy.. too little difference ^_^

Best answers
Guys please .... Stay on topy you r making it wery easy for a mod
And if you ask me this rules are :no: , but rules are rules

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The whole thing looks blury to me, and the 100% I thnk should look alot bigger, and the bd doesnt look right.

Bolteh2

B
ultra, if you were a modeller (read modeller not, editor) and you saw ppl editing ur models wihtout credits etc, what you think you will be like? ur not gonna go like, phu, who cares, he is taking credits for my models

i guess not, ur gonna be like, **** m8, why didnt they post credits? im so free to let ppl edit my models, and what do i get back, nothing, just lame ripping

rules are rules, and imho, half of these rules shouldnt be explained, i mean, isnt it obvious to show respect to original modellers who made the model on like 4 weeks or something, that put hard work in it, and you just take it, add a poly or 3 and say you made the model, theres a big difference between working on something for weeks and doing something in 15 minutes

anywya, dunno why i posted this, ur not a modeller and your likly never gonna be one so doesnt matter of i tell you this, oyou prolly wont hold back in the "ripping" (cuz thats what it is when you dont give credits)

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you should SERIOUSLY change the bd look dude.

Best answers
When Is Your Pack Going To Be Done ?!?!?!?!?!?! And If It Is Where Can I Get It :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the model is coming aong great. It's actually the first well done Frieza I've seen. I think all he needs is a little less wounds and make the blood purple. Maybe the feet could be a little smaller. Other than that it's great. BTW I like this new forums look :cool: but the white backround hurts my eyes ahh :shocked:

Best answers
Wow wtf is up with u stealing azns models. First trunks now frieza ur suck a *******.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
shijing said:
uum. what the hell is going on with the layout of these posts? i aint using the quick reply option...

ssjnathen.. my guess its your sig, you forgot to add to the end and now its messing up the table.. add it quick boy ^_^

onto the model... i prefer asians... the skin has a little more detail to it and the 100% version looks cheesy.. too little difference ^_^
And you're /table tag fudged it just as well. LOL.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well it's awesome but the battle damage too much blood all over the body for what I remember it was like a few scratches.

Best answers
S-Bolt-- said:
ur not a modeller and your likly never gonna be one so doesnt matter of i tell you this, oyou prolly wont hold back in the "ripping"
that was nice... =\ almost a flame but whatever, you're a mod and you're allowed to right? (hear my sarcasm)
he can become a modeler someday?...just starting out as an editor.. o_O
then later become one? blah i dunno...

anywais, ultra, the less blood would work well with it, and make it purple and dark purple. less cuts and more missing limbs such as a but off tail, and from the picture i see, it already seems like he's missing part of his tail, heh. Hope u reskinned the face, because he looks old and like frieza form 1. One more thing..fix the toes..please?...ergh..they're very annoying...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats life cuc ^_^

anyways... ive been looking for a DECENT perfect frieza model for a long time now... i really want them bad... at the moment, its a straight out battle between asains amazing pack and your funkey pack, just edit the model to all the above critz and your in there ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom