Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
can't he fly around on the dog? you should model that for his original one, then transform him into the rush suit. (sorry if I'm being stupid.. but I thought he oculd fly on the dog...)

Best answers
um...who cares if it looks weird..look at the sonic model..taht one owns! :D anyway megaman would be cool except the face is weird so plz post that redid face u are talkin about or working on
:]
*id love to see bass/zero/x*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh thats an interesting idea but IMO the model is bleh.

I think you should change the color scheme a bit, it looks too... well.. ***.. right now..

How about

Although I really think you should do Megaman as he appears in one of the X games without the upgrades, then have his trans be him at the end with all the capsule upgrades.. that'd be hot

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah i agree x is way cooler than megaman

Best answers
To be plainly honest the model is not good. The legs and arms should be bigger. The face skin is no good and what is with his plain potato shaped torso?.

I say redo it from scratch as megaman X, and take more time on each specific body part this time.

Harsh crits but thats how it goes

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
fine! screw you guys! im redoing the model just FOR ME ONLY... you guys pretty much screwed this one up for you again...

Best answers
By one guy? I know this is the modeler's desicion but from 1 rude comment it won't be released? Bad...
It so cool too, shame.

almostdeleted

A
You come and say its bad, dont explain why, and it makes someone feel bad... I dont think this is a model you guys will get. ANd the reason why it doesnt look like that pic is because...

ITS NOT ****ING X, ITS THE ORIGINAL MEGAMAN FROM THE VIDEO GAME!!!

omg.. morons..

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Hey hey cracker, I know you are mad, but was that necessary, come on :(
and for the rest of you gyus, he asked for crits and said it was not X :rolleyes:

You may now continue with your lives. :devgrin:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol i dont see one bad comment.. g man was just trying to help u out

Best answers
looks good,but the helmet can be improved a bit,and the shoulder area looks quite deformed if you ask me

*looks at ref pic*

ehh...I guess it was the real old picture of Megaman way back....lets say around MM2??that was when he could take off his helmet....:D
But soccer has a good ref pic,it seems good enough because he isnt in an awkward position :D

BTW,try to fix the rim around the legs,they should be thinner

but too bad you arent gonna do an X model,but hey its your choice,its not like Im gonna force you to do one

Best answers
Don't let a couple of bad critz bring ya down....in a forum with this many members you gotta expect a few bad critz or harsh suggestions from time to time....personally i like the model, and as much as i'd like to have a megaman X model, its cool you guys are going old school...if you guys do decide to release the model i'll be d/l'n it...

peace :tired:

Best answers
yep me too

BTW,I got some tips for the helmet,make sure that it covers both sides of his cheeks,but not so much,your ref pic already shows how much of the cheek you must cover

and I can help you with the skin if you want to,I know how MM looks but Im not used to drawing him anymore....:\

Best answers
hey i got an idea why dont u make the megaman from Mega Man Battle Network?!?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bahhh, make faces between the front edge of the helmet and his forhead, and put a dark skin color there, the "void" there really stands out, shijing, you can do better than that surely,

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ive killed the megaman model now... i just dont feel like working on it anymore.... im not updating this one and im not gonna make a new one... thats final

Best answers
Why? Because only one person said it should be the X model instead of the classic Megaman style? Other people said they would LIKE the X model, but don't demand it, or say you shouldn't be making this. You seem to be overreacting to me.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wing, he had his reasons, but some good did come of it, now i can restart my megaman model, all ive got is the feet, but ill finish it eventually

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
/me jumps in
/me brings out DoomSickle and slices thread into pieces
-closed by request-

You may now continue with your lives :devgrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom