Map request (if this has been done or something similar, please let me know)

Best answers
I just finished playing ape_city courtesy of Bio_Brolly, and I fell in love with that building he made with the breakable glass, and elevator doors. However esf_city is still my fav. map. my Request is basically esf_city or something very closely resembling it, with alot of buildings that have breakable glass or walls. graphics/shadowing isnt all that important for me, I just like to break things, especially if i can melee someone through a wall, instead of just into it. that tournament ring inside the esf_city map isnt important either, just buildings and things that break.

Note: the reason i dont care to much about graphics and breakable objects only having one texture (or so I've read) is because until i get a new videocard, I'll be playing the game in 480x600 Software mode, and thats the worst setting possible lol

Let me know either if its possible, or if not, the best i can hope for, and then hopefully someone will make my dream of a destroyable esf_city...oh and if possible also, please make some of the walls/glass respawn itself, so i dont run out lol.

Thanks alot

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have his AIM

Best answers
what I meant was his ape_city map thats on this Mapping Forum.

Dont know where else you can find him though (other than AIM I guess)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom