Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hostile any updates on the Chibi Vegeta ????? or Vegeta Jr.?

Best answers
Updates? um... well it's really up to fortnox to tell ya..

Our main problem is sharing 1 PC which has a 56k connection. I'm sure you can appreciate how big this model pack is gonna be (well, not that big, but big for us) so, dont worry, progress is being made :) just a matter of time...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
here i'll make a deal i skin things and u do the things i guess

G
thevegeta jr is hard i'm makeing it now but i'm trying to make it good but not look like majin vegeta skin
cuz all chibi vegeta is (by what ive seen) he's vegeta in same majin cclothes blue trousers and tank top
just smaller and i axedently made him smaller than a dragon ball but i'm working on it. *cheks dbgt site* thanks vegetto 91 i got a really good chibi vegeta pic

*edit*just realized chibi vegeta is not exac same he has lighter clothe's thats good
*edit2* i'll hav pic soon

G
ok i made pic resized him the pic has him in comp to chibi goku and goku but i just reilized does he hav white hair?
*edit*goten has got right clothes havn't u ever seen v first ep of gt?
here's chibivegeta!

============================================
test

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the skins deffinitly need to be improved for trunks and gohan one color skins dont look all that good when everything else is fully skinned

Best answers
and on your Chibi Vegeta, isn't there a difference in the face aswell? cuz uhh, that's majin vegeta, resized, with a lighter uniform

Best answers
1. chibi vegeta ins't in any gt special the gt special only had goku jr
2. vegeta jr. is in the last episode of gt
3. you model looks nothing like him because vegeta jr wears spandex shorts that are dark and a dark tank top with fighting gloves with cut out fingers and his boots are all white
3. and you vegeta jr is just a small vegeta looks no diffent besides the crappy skin...

Best answers
Originally posted by fortnox
*edit*goten has got right clothes havn't u ever seen v first ep of gt?
No, I haven't seen it. I don't live where they show it. I've only seen pics, and I have a figure of him, and they look different.

G
carli what model is it post pic? don't be a noob and make this up
*edit*off subject: my sig no work so test can u see this?

Best answers
WOW! That is really good! Will it be able to be downloaded?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Umm your right Mr.Nemo I know sorry ummm But Vegeta Jr. has spandex and all that stuff Mr.Nemo said is very true what Mr.Nemo said so you might wanna fix it ;) also make the face more kiddo and Vegeta Jr. is exactly the same height as Chibi Goku I guess on GT.

G
Originally posted by HELLSPAWN
your sig doesn't work cuz you didn't end the img tag... you put URL[img] you need to put [img]url[ /img] without the space between the [ and the / [/B][/QUOTE]
thx
on subject:now i'm confused can u plese post a pic of chibi vegeta? i'm very supremely confused :confused: :confused: :confused:

Best answers
the chibi goky looks pretty good but the other eh....could use some work.....but what do you care i can even skin so dont take my opinion to highly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom