Status
Not open for further replies.

G
hay I got some ssj3 hair I maniged to put it on chibi goku so he's ssj3 but I don't know how to take pics plus my milkshape's expired! but I think I can install it on the other pc maybe but can some1 tell me how to take a pic in mlkshape?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
You could try and use the button "Printscreen" and about the expirement... Try and find a crack on Kazaa or on Http://www.astalavista.box.sk

Look for a reg crack or a crack that eliminates the experation date !

Greetz,

Snake-D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm... although im no mod, and since its your first time ^_^
anyways, plz dont talk about warez and cracks on here, we dont want our nice post locked....

Best answers
Did he say crack? He meant crocodile! Yes... heh heh... reg crocodile.. that's right.. heh heh..

Skinnerfool, if you dont like it, how about you stop flaming and do better? stupid ass-bunny.

Best answers
why dont you reskin vegeta and scale him with half-life model viewer

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Yo FortNox can i help u with ur model pack?

Oh ya Vegeta jr u forgot the tail to let you know

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Ohhhhhhhh yeah that's right... I can not talk about cr*** ! Like I care man, I said it to help the guy and he's making something for us... and again... he's doing it for free ! why not help him out !

****... young people these days... (22 myself) I must be getting old !

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
about the link I send through... Remove the www. it wont load with the www attached !

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Hostile
Did he say crack? He meant crocodile! Yes... heh heh... reg crocodile.. that's right.. heh heh..

foxnox, if you dont like it, how about you stop flaming and do better? stupid ass-bunny.
Why did u call ur own brother that?

Best answers
Originally posted by Skinnerfool
Yo FortNox can i help u with ur model pack?

Oh ya Vegeta jr u forgot the tail to let you know
thats not vegeta jr. it's more like vegeta jr jr it's either trunks or Bulla's son...and he looks just like vegeta so they named him vegeta jr

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
It's Bra !!! not Bulla's, or they just named her different in the english version ! But if I recall corectly the Daughter of Vegeta is called Bra !!!

Get it ??? Trunks & Bra ??? kinda easteregg, like in the History Of Trunks, on a red mail box, you can see the words "After Future", like sometimes when you see a little kid in the city with a balloon, the balloon says: BDZ or Dragonball !!! You should pay attention to these things...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Ok, one last question about the DBZ movies...

Broly ? What level is he, I personally think he's USSJ, but I hear posts about saying he's a USSJ2 ??? Can someone answer that Q ?

Greetz

Best answers
well...
1 i forgot her jap name but it's bulla in english witch is ***
2. pro is right lol it's just a show
3.brolly is ussj casue he was the first to go ssj and since he had no equal it's not like he can go higher so he's only ussj but he is refered to as lssj since he is the lengedary super saiyan...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Ok thanks !

It's funny because he's stronger then Goten, Gohan & Trunks when they attack him, can not remember which movie it was, was it 10 ?

Best answers
yeah in that movie but that form of lssj cant be obtained by any saiyan because you have to be 100% evil and not a drop of good to tap into your real power. I still prefer ssj3 though + ssj3 is stronger the lssj

G
no fool he said that to you..
Skinnerfool, if you dont like it, how about you stop flaming and do better? stupid ass-bunny.
so stop stiring and go **** yourself
and i'm fortnox not foxnox YOU INSULT MY PRIDE!

Best answers
"foxnox" is my brother? GASP SHOCK HORROR! :scared:

Stop insulting his pride, or you know what happens... BOOM!

I hate Bra's english name, sounds just... NAAAASTY! But GT rules :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom