Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Make Vegeta Jr. and Chibi Goku from GT the same height and make the spandex and all that stuff if you do that it would super awesome something else have you work on your Teen Trunks did you put some detail on it????

Best answers
didnt vegeta jr wear shorts in that final episode;/

G
update

i mde a pic of new chibi veg but i cant find it BUT i still have a really cool joke pic of chibi vegeta and goku hugging!

Best answers
i'm sure it will come out soon enough, and btw
i downloaded the Gotenks Sprite already.
it was on a link here somewhere in the forums
yeap

G
damm ur right.. i'm not sure why thats happening but i'll try fix them!
*edit* what u mean "i'm sure it will come out soon enough, and btw i downloaded the Gotenks Sprite already.
it was on a link here somewhere in the forums
yeap" I think your posting on the rong thread sonin about a gotenks sprite? or is that off subject i'm confused????
*edit2*i need som one to test a sprie I made its shenrons eyes they now should glow yellow but ive got that dam spawn functions bug! last time i got that I had to totaly reinstall esf! so need beta tester!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Very good you make them the same height very good job im sure downloading you pack is very awesome.Dude your GT skin pack is gonna ROCK!

G
Re: update

Originally posted by fortnox
i mde a pic of new chibi veg but i cant find it BUT i still have a really cool joke pic of chibi vegeta and goku hugging!
wahoo the pics work! ps I sent thex sprite to all

🌠 Staff
Best answers
you say you need permission from the model creators to release em eh?, well for the ones i did, go right ahead, i dont mind

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yahooo this model pack is gonna rock!!!!!!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

I have nothing more to say !

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
they don't look like model or model edits and dude u need to work out ur skinning cuz its sucks

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
they don't look like model or model edits and dude u need to work out ur skinning cuz its sucks
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you need to work on some mouth wash... Good day !

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I don't want to do better and... I ain't gonna flame peeps for not being perfect for something they do for free..... FOR US !!! Don't forget that !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom