New Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2002
Messages
38
Best answers
0
Hey,

I've been working on skinning a Gotenks q3 model an converting it to Esf for a while now (It will be released with normal ssj and ssj3 with a sound pack and new transform anims etc).

This is my first dbz skin, and I think I've done okay..., These pics are kinda old..as the skin (of The whole body) is almost complete, but It was all I could be bothered uploading :laff:



The Hairline has been fixed, so don't bother mentioning it lol..and that stuipid line down the face is gone..lol



Sideburns have been fixed also..jeeze, I should of posted an updated pic lol!

I'm a bit of a lazy bum..lol

anyways, I hope you guys like it, expect more soon!

,Laters all
 
New Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2002
Messages
146
Best answers
0
nose

sh*t he has 1 ugly nose you got to fix thatO_O O_O
and the colors;/ idont know what it is but they dont look right but the model is very good:yes:
 
New Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2002
Messages
38
Best answers
0
Bah, most of that has been fixed, the nose is more defined, it's just that the nose is quite subtle, meaning, if it doesn't have anything on it, it's quite hard to see...lol

And the colors will probably stay the way they are (It's gotten quite a bit darker, due to the reduction in Image quality by the really super-crap host..)

,Laters
 
New Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2003
Messages
196
Best answers
0
i think its very nice!:D got nothin else to say except its nice.. well done
 
New Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2002
Messages
38
Best answers
0
Jacket...

Thanks (at least I got a positive reply..lol)

Well While people are replying here's an older pic of the jacket...



Old pic, just so you can see the model, I'd upload the new pics, but the network is down between my two comps (I'm on the one without the new models stuff) and my bro is on the other comp..:\

Laters
 
New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Sep 8, 2002
Messages
2,278
Best answers
0
I tried converting the Mr. Satan model from BFP but I was to lazy to even really start :p I had the pieces, but I didn't (and still don't) have any good knowledge of modeling, I don't feel like learning either.
 
New Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2002
Messages
38
Best answers
0
Heh, thanks for the Input on the model lol...

It's not that difficult, apart from the fact they come in pieces and the default q3 decompile pose looks like they are yawning whilst kicking like a baby lol...

Anyways, I'll probably finish off the whole skin by tommorow or at the very latest the next day, then I'll get to work on Ssj and Ssj3 (already skinmapped awaiting a skin :) )

Laters

BTW ]V[ITCHELL, Try not to be as blunt, I'm looking for constructive critiszism, not some stuipid n00b with bad grammar saying my skin is ugly...oh, and your skins look like you have done them in paint..lol! :laff:
 
New Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2002
Messages
359
Best answers
0
Originally posted by Mr. Satan
I tried converting the Mr. Satan model from BFP but I was to lazy to even really start :p I had the pieces, but I didn't (and still don't) have any good knowledge of modeling, I don't feel like learning either.
who did u want to replace?
 
New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Nov 29, 2002
Messages
2,343
Best answers
0
the shert looks nice, but the face looks reaky, it needs abit work.
 

almostdeleted

A
Guest
Lower hair line down, and the nose throws the whole thing off. Give us a new pick
 
New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Dec 10, 2002
Messages
1,440
Best answers
0
crap im skinning bryggz's gotenks.... looks like i have comptetion
 
New Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2002
Messages
38
Best answers
0
Yeah, show us a pic, I want to see If I have a worthy adversary, and to decide If I'm gonna keep you guys in the dark or not..:)

,Laters
 
New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Dec 10, 2002
Messages
1,440
Best answers
0
need a host and ive only done the arms and head i havent done the eyes and eyebrows im scared lol ill show u guys one tommrow
 
New Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2003
Messages
64
Best answers
0
very good on the jacket :)

and the nose looks weird, sum1 mentioned. and you might want to raise the eyes,nose, mouth, ect up on the face a little
 
New Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2002
Messages
38
Best answers
0
Thanks (I actually spent very little time on the jacket, All I used was the airbrush, you'd laugh if you saw the skin in 2d)

How long untill finished..?, Me or soccer, well I'm about 80-85% done (The remaining 15% being touch-ups, but I'm also not happy with the torso at the moment so It might be a while..)

Laters,
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top