💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would like someone to model and skin a really nice Dabura model please.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Logan289 said:
I would like someone to model and skin a really nice Dabura model please.
I would like to see a Dabura or a Janemba... but then again no one is good enough to model them reverse pyschology for the win!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJGoku83 said:
Someone also can make the Adult Link from "Ocarina of Time" from the N64 Zelda Game. ;D
That would be nice.
I think someone has even started here on the Forums making Link.
i gues you mean someone allready has finished or done a link model here <_< .....ask eclipse and i wish you luck to get it.

Best answers
Hey guys. Been a while since I been around and I was just wondering if a skilled modeler... actually an expert modeler could model this:
http://acnexus.freewebspace.com/images/armoredcorenexus_tgs_092703_art_01.jpg

I understand that this is one hell of a request. So, as you can imagine, I greatly appreciate anything you do.

Details:
Must take place of Goku

Spirit bomb = left back gun
Kamehameha = right arm gun
Kame Torpedo = right back missle launcher
When he goes into melee = left arm laser sword the whole time (do some neat animaions for the combos)
When he flies he has boosters on his back that should light up
Basic ki blast = side arm guns

Thank you for anything that you guys can do

Best answers
Bojack model

Form one and two

thx

and use vegeta's skeleton keep his animations

Best answers
i want that someone to make a new Cell games gohan

Normal, SSJ, SSJ2, SSJ2 Battle Damage powered up(BD Gohan must shoot khh from one hand, and masenko too. :talk:)

I would be thankful.

P.S. Who will do it, i will give cake, chokolate, cookie, ummm....and some candys. :p

Best answers
Mech mod doesn't work for me. Won't let me in any servers without crashing. So, no. It wouldn't.

Best answers
I would like a Adult Gohan :yes: if you can,without a sword

PD:Sorry for my language,i'm Argentinian and i dont now a lot of English

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmmm, I would do some of you guys requests, but theres a problem, you guys need to slow down, all of you request something and every 1/50 guys get what they want, so can't people make it a little more orderly?

I'm not good at modeling at the moment, so right now it's not possible to help you guys out, maybe next year, mid January I'll do 2 or 3 guys requests.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What I would like to see a Jehuty Model, from Zone of The Enders. Just a model in general, it could be for esf or whatever.

Best answers
I would like a android 19 or android 20 model becuz i really like them and would like to use a A-19 or A-20 model in ESF

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
donnierisk said:
hmmmm, I would do some of you guys requests, but theres a problem, you guys need to slow down, all of you request something and every 1/50 guys get what they want, so can't people make it a little more orderly?

I'm not good at modeling at the moment, so right now it's not possible to help you guys out, maybe next year, mid January I'll do 2 or 3 guys requests.

naw ppl request here and when a modeller feels like taking a request all he/she has to do is look here and someone will be happy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom