Best answers
Ok i dont want to bother anyone but does anyone have thos fast fighting models made by someone named dalte89 still. Someone told me about them and id like to see them but unfortuantely the links dont work anymore.

So i was wondering can someone send them to me.

But thanks anyway

Best answers
if sum1 could make a model of uchiha itachi (sasuke's big br0) that would pwn.. if u need pix just ask

Best answers
Captainkirk said:
Here are some more requests:
1. Cell form 3, as well as a Super perfect one as well.
2. Super Buu, Gohan/Piccolo/Gotenks Buu, and Kid Buu models.
3. An upgraded Kaio Sumbol Goku Pack
3. A Sonic Pack for Goku. For the ssj3 form, perhaps you could give him rainbow electricity.
4. A Shadow Pack for Vegeta, in majin state, maybe you could give him silver electricity
5. A Knuckles Pack for vegeta, in majin state, he would havea 'Robotnik' symbol, with it consisting of a backward R and a foward R connected, with Red electricity.

yea could someone host the sonic adventure pack made by reconkize of Fire( ssorry for the wrong name spelling) the one of the thread of Chakra-x cause his link doesnt work anymore:S none of the 2 so someone please

Best answers
Could Someone get this refs and fix them my scanner is broken, so i had to take a pic :(.
Front

And Side

It's General Grievous From Star Wars Episode III

Best answers
ok i gota request although it may be a lil dumb but wut the hell it still looks cool. how abouta ssj4 trunks.

i wanna try to make it but unfortunately i have to learn how to model first. but wut i wanted to do is make the model but make a different type of sword to match too. but anywayz if someone does this it would be greatly appreciated.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I would like an Inuyasha replacement for Trunks, with the powered up Tetsusaiga, if at all possible, please.

Best answers
Can someone get me a ssj4 trunks and a claire redfield for my freind

Best answers
shike said:
Can someone get me a ssj4 trunks and a claire redfield for my freind
scroll up about one scroll on your mouse if its set like mine and yo will see another request for ss4 trunks. you might not want to request something if it's already been requested especially if they requested the same thing like ok never mind.. but still it's been requested already a few posts above your request.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I don't know if this is getting ahead of myself..but I would like a Rikku (Final Fantasy X-2 Rikku) to replace the #18 model when 1.3 comes out.

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kasey said:
scroll up about one scroll on your mouse if its set like mine and yo will see another request for ss4 trunks. you might not want to request something if it's already been requested especially if they requested the same thing like ok never mind.. but still it's been requested already a few posts above your request.

stop acting like a mod!

you are not going anywhere!

Best answers
dendza said:
stop acting like a mod!

you are not going anywhere!
I'm not acting like a mod. I was just saying that he should have noticed the same request 2 posts above his. I don't even want to be a mod I don't want to go around telling every one the rules. And stop spamming you are not going anywhere!
On topic: can some one draw some good chiaotzu refs or find really good ones? I haven't been able to find any really good Front and Side views.

Best answers
hmm, i wonder if there are people who wanna make only 2 models for esf1.1 : vegetto+ssj which should replace vegeta because i'm busy with esf1.1 now and i can't find a good one for 1.1 and i don't know a thing about modeling so i'm asking nice if there's someone who can make it for me, thanks

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Could someone please get me an Inuyasha Trunks replacement model with the tetsusaiga?!

Best answers
hmm i'm going to make maps for esf again and i need villagers,neko and as much as possible others from secret of mana because i'm going to make secret of mana maps for esf, cute eh? from snes to esf

Best answers
I would very much like to see Gogeta, SSJ 4 Goku, SSJ 4 Vegeta, Andriod 16, Android 8, Pan, Burter, Cooler, Jeice, Meta Cooler, Arqua, Fruog, Master Roshi, Olibu, Pikkon, Zaacro and Raiti.

If you could even just put about 2 of them in there, i will be very happy.. Thank you so much.

Best answers
Which character do you think would be a good replacement for MEWTWO?

Best answers
Vegeta in the black outfit for reg and ssj, links if there is one. I cant log onto ESF-world for some reason, the site doesnt load.

Best answers
Oddbrother said:
Which character do you think would be a good replacement for MEWTWO?
i think frieza, if you mean : which model is the best to replace mewtwo with

Best answers
Would anyone have a Goten model, perhaps...hidden. Iv looked on esf-world and they dont have it but maybe a private model...i dunno.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom