Best answers
i need much models (dbz and most of all nondbz ) ask with PM if you wanna make 1 or more
i give up putting req in this thread ... nobody listen to me

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In case you havent noticed, 98% of the things asked here havent been made. This thread is here to more or less keep the, "Can someone make this model?" threads to a minimum. So its not just you that people arent listening to. So dont expect things to happen.

DiZ

Best answers
a question to sv :

are u still planing to release ur old goku and gohan?

G
he released his goku 4 EVM, its easy enough t oconver. just decompile put new anims in folder and edit QC file, then compile. but SV is updating his goku anyway, not sure if he'll release it 4 ESF tho. i doubt any1 could get permision to convert his goku.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
if any one can please find me a true side on pic of lord slugs unhooded head, or piccolos head, ill not only be able to finish the head of my model, ill also name my first born child after you.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
can someone model samurai jack for me pweeeease???

Best answers
i am looking for a ssj4 gogeta, so does anybody know if therem is one and if so, where can i find it??

Best answers
can somemake me a Leonardo or any ninja tutrle for jk3? just one anyone of the 4 please thanks and spilinter if you wanna make him :p thanks :D

Vao

Best answers
I tried making this model myself but i am new to the whole modeling thing could somebody please make this model for me and skin it just until i learn to do this myself i need to model :D

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
If people posted front and side refs of there requested model, more of em would get done.

Best answers
If anyone would like to take this little project, Id greatly appreciate it. Im pretty sure others would as well, as I have yet to see a Janemba skin. The link below is not my drawing and I do not take create for it, I got it off a site. I will post up the site that I got this from If anyone would like it.

I know the image is small, If you have "photoshop" or any other program that uses images, Im sure you can easily make it bigger and If you are to lazy or just dont have photoshop, I will make it bigger If you like. On another note, If you would like to contact me at any time for more images etc. Here is my AIM screen name and Im on mainly during the day and some times on at night.

AIM Screen Name: SbSuper16

P.S. If anyone needs a good "Super Buu" or "Majin Buu" refs, Id be more then happy to give you the ones I have, Or I can just post them up here if anyone wants to use them for a very nice esf 1.2 model.

Best answers
still waiting for One of the ninja turtles please i really want one please please please :(

Best answers
still waiting for One of the ninja turtles please i really want one please please please :cry: Edit im sry for double post my internet is getting buged up

Best answers
heh... i wanna have models too ... but i'm not going to wait for it... i'm trying to model myself... read stickies and read instructions on a site .... and maybe you'll see some models i made once i know how to model.... maybe you should try it too :]
ps. i'm using milkshape because 3ds max needs win XP and i have win ME

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
SynShenron, i was thinking about starting a janemba model a few days ago, and found the larger version of your pic.

tbh i dont think im good enough to model janemba without it being a huge amount of pollys, so i thought id add this pic for any others who wanted to give it a shot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom