Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Snake101 said:
Hmm... Gotta try that.

[babidimindcontrol]
Convert my Agent Smith model to ESF.... please
[/babidimindcontrol]
even though he said he would do it, 20 bucks says he wont.
and thats my gimmic, you cant have it. :]

Best answers
I know there is a bardock model, but anyone can make a ssj barkock model ?
it would be cool...
;D

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
eightballcmd said:
how do you know when one of your suggestions is going to be chosen?

this isnt an oficial request forum for the team to do as anyone here says, this is a place for people who cant model, or cant find a particular model to use, to ask if someone would make it for them, forum members, no team members fulfill these requests, the only way t know if your sugestion has been chosen is if that model gets made, its not anything more than you asking someone to make something fo you out of thier free time,

Best answers
could somebody make a tapion model?.. for 1.2 of course:]
i've never seen tapion model for esf... i was looking on google pics from tapion and he has a sword right ?.... so it could be made for trunks

Best answers
to Snake101:uhm who are you talking to?.. i said Tapion yes...thanks for the pic... ONTOPIC if someone wanna make it just look at google pics and i think you'll find it

Best answers
but i wanna have a tapion model for trunks and it's for esf1.2

Best answers
Hey 1.2 compatible tifa people, been after it for almost a year :)

Best answers
OKAY. Here's my first 1.2 compatible model request:
  • Agent Smith (I have the model, it just needs to have the skeleton attached to it)
  • Neo
  • Caleb (from Blood 2, PM me for details)
  • Manny Calavera (from Grim Fandango, PM me for details)
I would VERY MUCH appreciate it if someone would answer my requests this time. I might even give some reputation as a reward :rolleyes:

G
LOL @ above post ^^ well id give u an award for pursueing your dream, to play grim fandango in ESF lol, and i might try make him, not sure tho, ill try it

Best answers
Johnny said:
actually no... I found it on a web site and we are kinda hosting it, if it is still there that is.... But if its not i could send it to you!
Didn't Nuttzy make that model?

Best answers
another request: redsaiyan model was made on redsaiyan but it was for 1.0 ...
now if someone can make a redsaiyan model for esf 1.2... maybe we will see the old one on redsaiyan if it's back and then it's possible to make it for 1.2 ... it was for the vegeta model:)

Best answers
hmm ..no pic of redsaiyan model.... i've got enough to request but i'll do it slowly...
i also can use some models : mewtwo and mew ... then if someone knows ssbm maybe you could make ssbm characters... if you wanna make mewtwo and mew for gohan it's ok but i'll use it for my maps ... oh yeah maybe dragonite and celebi too... if someone can make it for me i can give you a map if you want ... just PM me and tell how it should look like.... but i wanna have models first ... thnx :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom