Best answers
Is it possible to make a character transform twice...if I have the models for them, what should I do

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm fairly sure it is not possible. That would be something you have to do in coding. Just be patient and eventually the game will include 2 or more transformations.

Best answers
Well i know how to do it im making a goku that goes from normal to sjj the sjj3 then ssj 4 ( i am skiping ssj2 cuz theres not all that much of a dif between ssj and ssj2)

almostdeleted

A
You cannot do it. Its immposible. The team are the only people who can edit the code. So..YOU AL LIE

Best answers
everyone can make more transformation's but:
1st.: it's hard(c++ is one of the hardest coding language)
2nd.: u can destroy the esf code
3rd.: new code=new mod= if u have more transformation's noone can play with u
4th.: Esf beta 2(not 1.1) will have more transformations,(it's out when it's done ;) )

Best answers
Ok.. this would be the only way (I can think of) to make 2 transformations without editing the code.. (note: The second transformation, you would see it.. but it wouldn't be playable)

Ok, make a model of say.. SSJ goku, SSJ2 goku, SSJ3 goku, animate the SSJ goku so that it switches to the SSJ2 goku model halfway through the long_transformation, then towards the end he starts powering up really hard and turns SSJ3.

Ok, more advanced modellers please correct me etc. :smile:

Best answers
thats accually not a bad idea...i dunno if you can do it but if you can that would be pretty cool

Best answers
yes i am editing the code it will all be in a pack with 3 lvls i made and the goku (the one thgat transforms 4 times) this will only work on the 3 lvls i am making! this will run with esf but it is takeing loger then i hoped.

Best answers
1.st: don't duoble post
2.nd: u have to host the image on a host (like lycos or whatever)

Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ3_G0tenks
Ok.. this would be the only way (I can think of) to make 2 transformations without editing the code.. (note: The second transformation, you would see it.. but it wouldn't be playable)

Ok, make a model of say.. SSJ goku, SSJ2 goku, SSJ3 goku, animate the SSJ goku so that it switches to the SSJ2 goku model halfway through the long_transformation, then towards the end he starts powering up really hard and turns SSJ3.

Ok, more advanced modellers please correct me etc. :smile:
that would require coding or a little devious modeling.
as the coding only supports one transformation and they are handled by the initial form the hair colour will remain the same until the switch, which is after the end animation. it might be possible if you make the base character ssj, and then just animate the hair a lot more during the transformation.

as another thought, it should be possible to animate the hair so that it grows out to ssj3 length, but the base character would need redundant polys just for that purpose.

but without coding you couldn't switch models during that animation (unless you hid a redundant wig or two inside his body and that would be ott)

Best answers
The esf code is encrypted no matter what, so you can't change it if you not an ESF-team member.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom