Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
ffs people plzzzzzzz stop telling him to release it.

any way i think it looks great nice going on it buddy.

ps i think u people should be happy he is taking the time to do this!

Best answers
Want your own ussj? Just beef him up in milkshape, done.
Well what do you want? Do you want to make me angry, drive me mad or just tell me that this model sux? Go ahaed and beef it up BUT DONT SPAM THIS THREAD IM GETTING ENOUGH OF IT IF YOU WANT TO SAY SOMETHING IMPORTANT SAY IT IF NOT KEEP OUT OF HERE FFS YOU MAKE ME SICK READING THIS BS!
IF YOU WANT THIS CLOSED; DELETED OR CANCELLED KEEP ON SPAMMING IF NOT STFU!

Best answers
well lil me thinks this is comin along brilliantly and would definately dl when it comes out, as i also would like the sweet, big, chunky, deadly final flash of doom thingy. until then (others take hint) i'll find sumthin else to do...

Best answers
Originally posted by Sin Goku
Triangle shape defines hair? Man look at the head: The front might be triangle like looking but were the hair connects it isn't. And if you don't like the pic (it's jpg just to notice and an avi capture) then give me better ones.
If the area of the head that connects to the hair is not similar to the front of the head (shape) then the head won't look correct, which might be my reason for the suggestion.

The pic of his head you just posted varies from the previous picture that I was going by, since the other had a definite triangle shape.

I already gave you two images that are much better than the captures you have, if you really need more I can give you more... it's not a matter of me liking the pics, it's a matter of which are more correct (which quality can have a lot to do with).

Best answers
My god man, this model rules already!! I can't wait until this comes out!! Im keeping my eye on this topic :D

Best answers
The face is a modified standard SSJ Vegeta face, and it looks good to me and you won't see it that often ingame. SO it won't undergo changes from now on.

Best answers
Well what do you want? Do you want to make me angry, drive me mad or just tell me that this model sux? Go ahaed and beef it up BUT DONT SPAM THIS THREAD IM GETTING ENOUGH OF IT IF YOU WANT TO SAY SOMETHING IMPORTANT SAY IT IF NOT KEEP OUT OF HERE FFS YOU MAKE ME SICK READING THIS BS!
IF YOU WANT THIS CLOSED; DELETED OR CANCELLED KEEP ON SPAMMING IF NOT STFU!
I'M TELLING THE PEOPLE THAT ARE *****ING ABOUT YOU NOT RELEASING IT, STFU!!!!!!!!!!! NICE CAPS?! AND IT'S NOT SPAM. START POSTING AT MORE THAN ONE FORUM!

Best answers
ROFL, I think you either can't or don't want to read. It is done, I'm only waiting for my friend to skin the hair cause one coloured hair isn't that great.

And by using the caps I wanted to show that your pointless statement pissed me off, that's all.

It IS spam. There was no reason for posting such a silly thing here.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Both of you stop the feud now keep this on topic, this thread has been straying from teh topic alot, one more off topic post and this thread will be closed, so let's all be nice to each other and stay on topic now shall we?

Best answers
Goku, your a great modeler. Do not let one person who thinks he is so 1337 and badass to stop you. Continue with your project, released(prefered) or not. But one hting that moronic dumbace doesn't realize is that this is also going to have particular bones to fit your Final Flash. Keep working. Good luck and godspeed.
Great model! I can't wait till the release, good luck again. ;)

JCD

Best answers
Yeah don't let them rush you take your time :D

I stated no more off topic posts, and I meant it, please post with crits on the model from here on out, this is the last chance for everyone, one more off topic post and I will seriously take action on this thread, please read previous posts next time bud.

-Magus

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
where is the dll ?
Originally posted by DaKD
Looks good to me except for the already mentioned hair but it looks like you fixed it up.

(Off topic)

Heres one i made a while back :fight:

Best answers
well the new one will probably turn out batter man, nut still i gotta admit that one is pretty sweet. I cant wait for release either.

Best answers
I found an (easy) way to increase the shoulder muscles without making them look plain. (I was blind...)

Does it look like USSJ muscles now?

Best answers
The face is a modified standard SSJ Vegeta face, and it looks good to me and you won't see it that often ingame. SO it won't undergo changes from now on.
Very well. Regardless of my few critz the model looks great so far, and the new muscles look more like the show (which is good). ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom