Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nah, Sin. The hair is perfect its supposed to be really big and come up and out towards the back, just like the show.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No bro, the hair is great, you will barely be able to see the side view of his hair in game anyways, theres only 1 tweak I can say, It might not be possible but make his shoulder muscle a little bigger, thats all. I personally think its ready for release, well its the BEST ussj vegeta Ive seen.

Best answers
ok ok i GIVE UP JUST RELEASE IT ITS SOOOOO GOOD I CANT WAIT BUT I WILL.........

Best answers
The face doesn't look correct. The chin seems to pointy and his head has a general triangle shape that very prominent.

His face should look more like that. :)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Sin Goku
Too big?

Actually it's too SMALL! And smaller look suxx.
yup still to big. There's only one large hairpiece in the middle of that length in the picture and the rest just surounds it.

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Originally posted by mystifmagic
The face doesn't look correct. The chin seems to pointy and his head has a general triangle shape that very prominent.

The hair is good enough only the color bugs me. Look above what kind of color the hair must be.

And if you make vegeta a bit taller (like 2 inches) you could make better mucles.(they look really small for USSJ Vegeta)

Best answers
the hair color is perfect look ah this pic

but the skinn is missing but i will appear soon :rolleyes:

Best answers
Originally posted by mystifmagic

Euhm, I don't think anyone is going to look at the face when your playing ingame. ;/ :\

Best answers
Making it bigger didn't work, I had animation problems. I changed the the face a bit. I wait for Dark Slayer to skin the hair.

Best answers
Man , quit spamming his work , the models great , and quit asking him to release it , the model is exactli like the pic show!!!!!!!

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
No the hair color isn`t right.

The pics your are showing is when he has a aura surronding hem.

So that makes the hair more yellow but when USSJ Vegeta just standing he has a white-yellow hair color.

So the hair on the model is to yellow it has to be more white yellow.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey guys you should know now that everytimes you start this stuff a model never gonna be released so just be patient and wait for it and if you don´t like it the way it is you don´t have to download it!!!
On-Topic: I really like the model and i duon´t want anything to be changed just the skin but this is allready in progress

Best answers
Originally posted by HeLLgUy
Euhm, I don't think anyone is going to look at the face when your playing ingame. ;/ :\
Shall I quote myself?

"his head has a general triangle shape"

The head is defining the shape of the hair from base to tip for the most part, so the shape of the head does matter. :idea:

Since his head does not look like that in the show, why should it in the model, thus making his hair shape be incorrect.

Originally posted by dark slayer
the hair color is perfect look ah this pic

but the skinn is missing but i will appear soon :rolleyes:
That is the worst screen shot ever, it seems someone took that from a direct TV capture. Regardless look at the images I posted, or I will go to that part of the Perfect Cell Saga and capture DVD quality pics myself.

Originally posted by Ultra33Gokussj3
Man , quit spamming his work , the models great , and quit asking him to release it , the model is exactli like the pic show!!!!!!!
I hope that is directed towards me in the aspect of "spamming his work" as he asked for crits.

Best answers
Sweet model. Hope its done soon. I dont like the hair on it at all. Should change it.

Best answers
hmm the front middle spikes should start just a tiny bit closer to his head imho, but just a tiny detail, great work.

Best answers
Triangle shape defines hair? Man look at the head: The front might be triangle like looking but were the hair connects it isn't. And if you don't like the pic (it's jpg just to notice and an avi capture) then give me better ones.

Yeah, there are many many triangles in there:p

just redo the hair i dont like it at all
I dont like the hair on it at all. Should change it.
Change to what? A toilet brush? A bunny? A rock? Or wait, perhaps you want a chicken connected to his head?
(FFS DONT TELL YOU DONT LIKE IT TELL WHAT YOU DON'T LIKE OR WHAT YOU LIKE)

[If I see anyone spamming with bs like this you will get NOTHING! NOTHING!! NOTHING!!! , only some friends and me and I'll turn away from ESF modeling. No discussion about this or I'm gone]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OH Sin-Goku is getting angry you better don´t make him angry or he´s going mad!!!
Nah just kidding
As i said before i really like the model the way it is and think about it a other skin can make a really different look of a model!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom