Best answers
Looking good so far :yes: But anyway make the skin a little more less blurry... Then it should be okay :)

Bolteh2

B
ive put all the gifs together with imageready (comes along with photoshop)

Best answers
Its pretty good.
I use Animation Studio it came with Paint Shop Pro7.
Not as good but it does me.

Best answers
i really want that model Goku jr is great can you make a Vegeta jr to????Goku jr. has his own special pan almost die then and Goku jr search for one db and then he meets the real Goku.
(where can i download that Goku jr. model??)

Best answers
The God Gundam Goten doesn't look like Vegeta and I can only skin not model.

Best answers
Maybe some of u are mistaken, Goku Jr. and Vegeta Jr. are in Dragonball GT, HOWEVER their scene is roughly 1 minute long. It Lies in the last episode of Dragon ball GT After Goku Fuses with SHenron (For u "American DBZ" fans its the "Eternal Dragon" hahaha) There is no story that involves goku jr. Any of u idiots that's seen DBGT and say "I SAW GOKU JR." GUESS WHAT 90% of Dragonball GT GOKU, THE REAL GOKU was reduced in age about 35-40 years by some wish that Pan made with the dragonballs about what wish i dont know but..back to the topic. 90% of dragonball GT Goku and yes The REAL goku is 7-8 years old. Yes Goku a 7 year old, Grandfather to pan, Father to Gohan Husband of CHi-Chi is 7 years old. Goku Jr. as you'all call him is many many years, in the future, the ending scene of GT was a young part saiyan looking like goku and a young part saiyan lookin like vegeta fought eachother in a tournament with the age old pan watching them, the real Goku's "Ghost" (he fused with Shenron to control Shenrons power and eliminate evil wishes or some crap like that) watches over them, Pan spots him and GOku walks off End Credits and that's the last of dragonballz

Best answers
they are vegeta and goku jr, ive download the special and I've seen that goku jr is a grandson of pan and pan is training goku jr. and in the tournement goku and vegeta are fighting eatch other, go ahead and download the special and you will see:yes:

Best answers
The face is realy messed up like he just saw a dead body in the shower hehe and a bit ... can't get on my words hehe

anyway it needs work!!

Best answers
I like it and I WANT IT!!!!!!!!!!!! PLZ PLZ RELEASE IT O_O :D :D :D :shocked:

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
yes it is well done! i just completely 4got about goku jr lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom