Best answers
I made a reskin of the Goten model by God Gundam he get credits and stuff.

This is future Goku he appears in a dbz/dbgt special 100 years after dbz he is the grandson of pan.

Here is the skin:

notice I don't changed the face only the bandana on his head (I say this because it looks like he has no mouth on my screen)

The ssj form has no bandana because he throw it away in ssj form. (ssj screen isn't posted)

almostdeleted

A
Yea the hands really suck. He looks a little crippled. His face is a lttle wierd too.

Best answers
One more post about thinks that have to do with the model or the face I talked about I gona flame you !!!

The hand has only to do with the model ahh !
And I talked about the face I still didn't changed it and by the way its a wip. The face is still the same like God Gundam did it.

I change the face tommorow

Best answers
Goku Jr. Family:

Goku Jr.
In one of the last episodes of DBGT
Age ?
Grandma: Pan
Great Grandma: Videl
Great Grandpa: Gohan
Great Great Uncle: Goten
Great Great Grandpa: Goku
Great Great Grandma: Chi- Chi
Great Great Great Grandpa: Ox King
Great Great Great Grandpa: Bardock
Great Great Great Uncle: Radditz
Great Great Great Uncle: possibly Turles

Best answers
Well it looks like the goten model God Godam made. Eh who cares when is it gona be released??? Cuz i want that model.

Best answers
Looks good but what is it for? He is a very unknown character. Most ppl will believe its goten anyways. But good going for now

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NeLo it is GG's Goten.. he just reskinned it...

Nice reskin, although you made the arms all green, when only the sides of his shirt come out and his arms are visible.

Best answers
I know. I have GG's Goten model. I was just saying it looks like it. Like i was commenting on it.;D

Bolteh2

B
skin looks blurry :/

and the model, well, erm, it looks like some 8000 ton thing fell on his chin :/

Vash-[*RPC*]-

V
lol it's ok i guess...the real reason i'm riting this is because i like s-bolt's sig...it's wierd cuz it's got the power-up aura thingy from King of Fighters and the hadouken from streetfighter lol

Best answers
Nice reskin, although you made the arms all green, when only the sides of his shirt come out and his arms are visible.
I fI whould do that with a skin it whould look really **** because the arm whould be fat like his clothes.

🌠 Staff
Best answers
ok guys, you do realize i said its the beta version of goten, im doin fixes on it and hes gettin a reskin so be patient for new one, which will be better than that one. this is to give you guys an idea of what my goten will be like when completed

almostdeleted

A
Hey God, make a chibi Trunks too replace trunks. Then you can release all three of your models in a kid ssj pack ((Goten, Trunks, Gohan)) :) :D :D

Best answers
Hey i want that future goku model! Just cuz i want it:p

Btw cant u edit it so that his arm isnt fat?? or do u just reskin things not model them?? No offense btw.

Bolteh2

B
Originally posted by Vash-[*RPC*]-
lol it's ok i guess...the real reason i'm riting this is because i like s-bolt's sig...it's wierd cuz it's got the power-up aura thingy from King of Fighters and the hadouken from streetfighter lol
lol, i just used some gifs i found on dbgifs.com and putt them together, dont care if it isnt correct :)

like the outcome tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom