Status
Not open for further replies.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was surfing the web looking for some cool MODs i could play online. I got to desert crisis and went through the screenshots, and saw a double katana screenshot thumbnail. So i went and clicked on and i got this:

http://www.desertcrisis.com/cgi-bin...tcrisis.com/media/mediaingame/dc15pic_038.jpg

So i am guessing the SSJ trunks katana model was a mere rip with a fluke-of-a-sheath added on.

Your opinions? And the MOD page was last updated on May 29. Lets say 1.5 was released right then. 1.0 had the katana model. To me, the dates dont match.

Go ahead and close it if you want, but i thought it might belong here.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well if you look at the skinmap of the katana it was made from a pictire of a katana, i doubt desert crisis would employ that method, but i may be wrong

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i wish i knew, im not really interested in DC, im already almost full on my PC.

Best answers
Nah, they look different. Handle is different and most important: The blade's form differs. Katana's just look like this, so that's the reason for them to look similar.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm yeah cause we all know how every single katana looks different

and yes they arnt the same if u look at them closely instead of taking a 2 second glance and going there the same!

Best answers
What the hell are you smoking? Those aren't double katanas. Those are machettes. I think you are high. The Katana of DC looks nothing like the Trunks' katana.

ZuL

Best answers
...He means the katana the enemy is holding.

Best answers
Yeah, I see that (he was wrong for calling the machettes katanas), however, I know he was talking about the katana the enemy was holding. Whatever gave him the idea that the trunks model katana was ripped from DC?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey...****face, if you were to have seen my thread on the earlier high polgon version of the model this thread wouldnt be here to waste bandwith. soccer and nuttzy can validate can both validate that i made it so can lonewolf and saiyaman156. for all we know the guy could have ripped mine. it does look like we used the same pics for the skin though, he just did a better job skin mapping, so before you go pointing fingers lets look closer *****

notice the handle on mine is much shorter, and does not have the large black part on the end, the tip of mine is a great deal darker, and the part at the end of the handle is rectangular in mine, whereas his is a circle. enough evidence yet? if you want to all be *****es about it i'll even post the .3ds and .ms3d models for you if you dont belive me

and i hope you feel proud, youve lost the esf forum any of my future models and edits

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
uslessresponse, you of all people should've been the one to handle this situation peacefully, you could've simply spoke in your own defense instead of ishing out an un-necessary flame, I'm going to warn you for that, be the bigger man next time

and it's not a rip, so closed ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom