Best answers
I found this model lost in the deepest forums long time ago i reskinned it i converted to beta 1.1, credits are not given cuz i dont know who made so i didnt put anything well here the pic:

Best answers
good job never knew any one did do one if he is compleated his 2ed form should be him with long hair =) only a idea :talk:

Best answers
personally, i like the supreme kai that i made better....even though the face is a bit off. mine is a more detailed model. If you wanna skin that, i'd be happy to let you have a go ;)

almostdeleted

A
Did you ever release your model bob? i liked it a lot.

Best answers
nope i didnt release mine, i still need someone to skin it, and i still have to get it ingame. I doubt i will do any of this unless i get enough people saying they want it done, because i have other things i could be doing :p

Best answers
dakd made that model i believe, edit ur first post and add in the credits if you dont want to get slayed by a mod.
this forums is too uptight these days lol.
so add in the credits ;D
peace outs

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
instead of just painting over the krillin model you shoulda tried to put some actual model edits in it...besides the hair

Best answers
when my host is back up again, i'll release the MS3D file for my supreme kai, so j00 guys can try skinning it and animating it and what not. Just make sure i get some kredit for it.

Best answers
Looks ok.Not the best but good.Uub would be good to make out of that.None the less.It's good.Nice job.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
yea, please try and find out who the credits go to...or...

Bolteh2

B
another warning for you the one zero, stop doubleposting, spamming bumping, beeing an ass, spamming, bumping, spamming, bumping, beeing an ass and spamming

did i mention spamming?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom