Best answers
well here is sum more eye candy:p ive had a go at skinning him, and i dont think its too bad:] it needs sum touching up in sum places tho. But i wanna know wot u think:p is there anything i need to add, fix? tell me!!!:p

Best answers
firstly it looks hella good.. but his head is a little to big, and something about the eyes ins't right but i can't put my finger on it....:yes:

Best answers
the eyes dont stand out enuf? they're too blurred? work with me man, i cant fix it unless i know what your sayin:p

Red Saiyan Mod
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
very impressive

i love the model, its great, the skin could be better specifically in the face.

Best answers
i see what u mean about the eyes. i only have one decent ref pic of him and i couldnt really make out the eyes cause i had to zoom heaps and it started gettin pixelated:S i'll fix it now, thanx for that pic:) and i might go over all the textures again...im not too happy with it now that ive compared it a bit:S

If anyone thinks they could do a mad-ass job of the skin, message me with your email, and i'll send u the milkshape and/or 3dsmax file.

almostdeleted

A
Very nice, just redo the face. If Shijing makes a spund pack and sprites, ill use it

Best answers
if he gets a soundpack or new sprites who will it replace?
BTW ill would say trunks

Best answers
i fixed up the hair a bit and i redid the face and light blue cothing textures. i hope thats better now:]

almostdeleted

A
Not bad, the face is still alittle weird. Post the skin maps so Metrok-tek can edit it.

BTW can we see a back view.

Best answers
the problem is that you didn't make the head perfectly round
that way you can't get the right impression on his face:talk: o_O

Best answers
looks like a sissy lol a girl!!!! hahahahha anywayz model=good skin=bad... keep going u can do it!:yes: :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
aah

aaahhhhh!!!! Nice model but skin is so g*y.Might as well call him f*gatron instead of supreme kia:scared:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
model is ok and the skin to just the head is f*ckt up

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom