Best answers
){ÒÓÍ ){¡ÎÎér just write down what part of models you didnt make but did use from now on, because clearly i can see you will be pulling out more 5 minute projects like these. at least have afew tid bits of decency in yourself baaai

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmm u used Dakds old ssj3 goku hairs u strech it out so it doesn't look like it

Best answers
Hehehehe.Spiky Vegeta,I think he must look like fused SSJ3 Gokus and Gotenks hair.And that will be awsome!!!!!!Hehehe,Bandit**** rulez!He is the master in useless threads...hehehehehe...

Best answers
Great model!

P.s. Viki make your signature smaller or a mod will do that if they can

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. hair is definately not attached

2. that is about 3-4 ssj4 vegeta hairs pasted together

3. gohans bang :)

4. you definately didnt make all the hair.

5. gross...

Best answers
ummm work on the hair more , its kinda sloppy

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Now I see what you guys mean that hair is Vegeta's Ssj4 hair but copies of it.So I don't think that hair will decompile with the model since there not attached :p

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Like Vegetto91 and SSC said you did nothing yourself except copy and pasting some hair.

If you want to learn how to model download the toturial smo made and begin with some thing simple like modeling a weapon or a object.

Best answers
man u need to take that hair in front out of him looks more like ssj3 gohan........................

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
exactly. the recent modellers ive seen simply think overlapping some shapes is making a model. examples include iceman's gohan edits, koolkillers ssj3 vegeta, and that other guy who put ssj4 vegetas hair on gokus gi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom