Best answers
cool but he doesnt have a hear in the front like goku.

Best answers
ahhahahahah thatz so rad.....one of a kind! looks great to.

Best answers
if vegeta went ssj3 he wouldnt have had a bang in the front >_<
o ya u forgot credits

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ook... that looks like someone stuck a bush to the back of his head, uum... needs to stretch out, not a ball and it needs alot less spikes :p

oNe

Best answers
yeah, like shijing said, it's waay to bunched up, check out smo's ssj3 goku as a quick reference. He's got it perfect.

Best answers
Yeah if vegeta ever went ssj3 i think he would look more like gotenks then goku. so he shouldn't have the bang in front and if it is just gonna be that long its to short. and hair that long doesn't stick up that high. it would end up goin downwards then up.

Best answers
credits. you surely didnt go from the other 'stick another made head onto a made body' to making an impressive body for this ssj3 vegeta

Best answers
i dont think the spikyness is too big a problem, but
I've learned taht ssj3 hair looks much better in 3d if
you dont let the individual hairs stick through the
others mesh it gives them a much cleaner look.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why? because the actual vegeta model isnt yours. someone else made it, then you edited the hair.
and it helps to edit your post, double posting isnt favored by forum admins/mods.

Best answers
I wouldnt be that proud of the hair, its really ****ty, and you HAVE to give credits to the origonal modeler of the vegeta and the face, even if you just put a big bush on his head.

Best answers
the hair is irrelevant, you didnt make the body and thats what people are getting tetchy about. one of the forum rules are that you have to acnowledge anyone else who has contributed (knowingly or unknowingly) to your model.

Best answers
..tis an OK mdl but u realy should work on the hair : :smile: On the other hand hears 1 i edited earlyer (i Just stuck all2gether)

*Pic removed, don't pimp your work in another person's thread.* -Magus

Credits go out 2 Smo 4 Hair, ESF team (4 vegeta) and hooever made that kool skin :] (i edited it :cool: )
DW tis cumin on nicely but u DO hav 2 give credits

..Tweek ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom