Best answers
I just saw for the first time the Final Flash off of the perfect cell saga, Man does that thing look sweet. Could some one remake the final flash to look more like. Like the lighting(i know of the one already made) where lighting bolts come from the 4 corners, and a very thick beam? The only think I can manage is to make the existing sprites larger, and it realy degrades the quality. Possible make every sprite for it 256/256 :)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah me too there's only some lighning around the beam not around vegeta, i think that is what you mean right?

Best answers
Originally posted by cold steel
yeah me too there's only some lighning around the beam not around vegeta, i think that is what you mean right?
I think this is exactly what he mean.
Only Lightning Around the Beam-Head.
I wanna lighting all over him like the Show.
I Hope someone could do that,tha would be Awesome for me and oh,for ya too right:laff:

Best answers
Hey, what episode was that? I never got to see the actual final flash....I'm a lost, poor soul-- arent I?

Best answers
I think it would also be cool if we could get the beam like the one he used against cell, where you could see it coming from the planet. J/k. But it would be cool if we could get a larger beam.

Best answers
Whie being cool, the lightning on the head would be hard to do... (atleast for me.....)

Best answers
Would be cool, it needs to be a real cool sprite with lots of lightening effects and a larger beam. Ask venguard he will do it(I think so..)

Oldtimer
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
jeah jaeh

Originally posted by Oggi
I think this is exactly what he mean.
Only Lightning Around the Beam-Head.
I wanna lighting all over him like the Show.
I Hope someone could do that,tha would be Awesome for me and oh,for ya too right:laff:

yep thats what i want tooo!!!!!

Best answers
mmmmm lightning... Lightning just really adds the whole 'dbz' feeling lol. Maybe if someone is making the lightning *bigger* final flash sprite they could work on a Kamehameha one!

Best answers
i attempted to change the final flash sprite, to try to make it larger looking(edited all sprites to 256/256 size) and added lighting to the charing thing, but it look realy stupid, and the beam size dint change much. At 256/256 for the charging thing(i did not edit the size of that, jus moved it to center and added lighting to all sides)that was pretty large. the lighting whent off the screen, but, i did it in ms paint and it looked realy cheesy.

Oldtimer
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
YEAHHH!!!

Originally posted by Son|Gohan
mmmmm lightning... Lightning just really adds the whole 'dbz' feeling lol. Maybe if someone is making the lightning *bigger* final flash sprite they could work on a Kamehameha one!
yeah thats a good idea too!! :laff: :laff: :smile:

Best answers
grat ideas guys, im never satisfied with the final flash, i love that move so much, i have the lightning one and it looks alot better, but nothhing really seems to measure upto the Final flash from the Cell saga, thats a huge FF.

Best answers
The Final Flash is pretty awesome. It's one of the most powerful attacks in ESF next to the Kamehameha wave and Spirit Bomb. Does anyone have any pictures of the Final Flash from the show, from the episode in question?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom