Best answers
You'd need multiple pics. Vegeta firing it, FF coming from the planet and an overview pic on earth. And I want to see em too cause it's just fantastic.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Ive managed to make the beam a bit bigger (with the middle more white to look more powerfull), but o dont think you can make it anything like the show with just sprites (but ill keep trying) and if you can find me some pics of it ill have ago at that beam head with lighting if you like.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Keep trying though. I really would like to see an authentic ff.

Best answers
Final Flash is good but I prefer Big Bang :D still, isn't ESF's final flash animation incorrect? I'm sure he charges with arms apart first and then puts them together... I saw a Vegetto model that corrected this.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Right, ive tried to make the beam larger, but i dont think it can be done. Ive tried all sprite size combinations, and the best one was 256 across by 8 down, but this was only slightly larger. The beam head you can make any size, and making lighting around the beam head, sure that can be done. But were not gonna get a bigger beam without changing some code........

*edit* what vegetto model was this? id like to have a look at it. Your right, he did charge with his arms out first, but to make it more like the show you would have to charge like that for ages, and i think that the esf team are just trying to speed the attack up.

Best answers
It's a big blue energy beam, dealing out lots of damage. Goku; Gohan, Krillin and Cell can do it but I think Goku's is the strongest. BUT, this question is in the wrong thread.

Best answers
Originally posted by Sin Goku
It's a big blue energy beam, dealing out lots of damage. Goku; Gohan, Krillin and Cell can do it but I think Goku's is the strongest. BUT, this question is in the wrong thread.
I know what the Kamehameha is, I just thought the "kamehameha wave" was a different attack/variation; i.e. kame torpedoes.

Best answers
lol

Back to topic,it would be impossible to do lightning all over Vegeta because its coded into the game.That's why they used the glow function.

I also wanted to edit my FF animation but....to no avail :(

EDIT: The one on Venguards site is already promising,its all Venguard can do....for now :)

Best answers
the lighting thing is kind of easy to do for a sort of cheesy sprite one that is. All I did was take Venguards power up sprite put it in the center of a 256/256 sprite, and had a lighting bolt go to each corner. it would look cool from the front or back if i new how to make good lighting effects, but fromthe sides it looks kindof weird cause its a sprite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom