Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oi Iceman, dont diss DBZ, especially as u wudnt understand how hard it is 2 make a model that decent. U try making a model. (I havnt had a gud laugh in ages with my GCSE's goin on)

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lmao and who was that annoying me everyday on AIM telling me about your DBZ treams, how u saw chiaoutzu on the street and how you met our fellow nameks, and how you fought cooler and got ur ass kicked? thats right, it was you!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
supersaiyachris what the hell are you talking about. oh i think it was you who were saying that perfect cell was your favorite character and how you wish you was him. also somn about you wish you could have sex with chi-chi... by the way... im not dissing smo or dbz.. im dissing these ppl who sits up here and get excited over a single model that later on ppl wont look at no-more...
*on topic* smo im not dissing you... its a good model... but these ppl are stupid... (or nerds)

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
o_0 lmao, perfect cell is my favorite character? that would be trunks. sex with chi-chi? unlike you i have a girlfriend.

ON-TOPIC: i just noticed something, the head looks weird from the front. doesnt look like super buu. his neck, to be exact. is this model going to be used for GHP too? or was it just for fun?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i have a girlfriend... and i bet i can take yours as well... cuse im a muthafudgin P.I.M.P. anyways ima squash this conversation cuse i dont want to be the one who gets the thread closed over a stupid argument... lalalalala...
*on topic* yall know what i think :)
smo- do something to that neck... and keep up the good work :)

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*WARNING* this thread has been marked for exessive spam.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yep due to SuperSaiyachris... anyways i just noticed something as well... his legs... they look a little like wee-man. it looks as if super buu tried to shrink to kid buu but got stuck... still a good model though.. you should try and make a chi-chi for SuperSaiyaChris... so him and his hand can get some pleasure...

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That model is quite exceptional Smo, as is most of your other work. I am not a modeller and don't have a keen eye for spotting errors, so I'm afraid no critz from me. =]

SSJ Shin Carl said:
mr.smo will u make more models for ESF, and could u fix your goku's boots they have red lines and there supposed to be yellow =)
This thread is about a buu model, nothing about your post is on-topic... please refrain from repeating such a thing in the future.

SuperSaiyaChris said:
...blah blah blah...
Ice Man said:
...blah blah freaking blah!...

Please get totally back on topic... what's the point of posting 1 line of on-topic material (which you have only done on a few of your totally spam posts), when you're gonna debate essays which are nowhere related to topic? No more.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mine is on topic

mine has on topic sentences unlike SuperSaiyaChris... but oh well

*on topic* i said everything i need to say until a new update

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ice Man said:
mine has on topic sentences unlike SuperSaiyaChris... but oh well
It is not your job to point out who spams or doesn't, do it again in any thread and I will personally give you a warning.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wth... i dont point out who spams or doesnt... right now youre spamming if you look at it... oh well ima just be quiet till i see another update ight "groovy" whats up wit dat anyway... sounds like somn that should be said on the brady bunch or somn "groovy"

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ice Man said:
wth... i dont point out who spams or doesnt... right now youre spamming if you look at it... oh well ima just be quiet till i see another update ight "groovy" whats up wit dat anyway... sounds like somn that should be said on the brady bunch or somn "groovy"
Read this sticky made by Deverz (admin): http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?threadid=7302

You have repeatedly mentioned SuperSaiyanChris's name in most of your posts indirectly pointing to his posts. You have also violated the forum's AUP which states for you to show a certain amount of respects towards other forum users. And I am a moderator, my reminding spammers like yourself isn't considered spam itself, this is my job. And your last post should have been discussed via PM, if you have a problem, PM me instead of posting again and again.

Seeing that you posted off-topic exactly after I had asked you not to, and also keeping the other violations in mind, you can enjoy a warning to your name.

If anyone is to post now, please make sure it is related to the topic.

**Edit**
Seeing that both of you had spammed, so to be fair, a warning is issued to SuperSaiyanChris as well.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
<_< ... >_> .... im makin him taller and less fat, neck will stay teh sam as it is because thats the best way 2 have it and looking like buu from all sides

Best answers
Your da boss Smo! :D :yes: btw my arm is numb when will u shake it?? :scared:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nelo he's not going to shake your hand after you just had a wak looking at beyonce's video... nah im just kidding... by the way smo keep up da good work

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey man Smo i don´t get it how you can do such models.
This buu is really awesome.
How many time are you spending on a model like this??

Best answers
all i can say is **** i need to learn how to model :|

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
to make buu, it took about 2 hours on the model aal up, htne the same for the skin, then about ... 2 hours worth of editing to get it right, but that was all spread out over a few days

Best answers
smo thats seriously the best dbz model and skin ive ever seen. i dunno what it is thought that makes it so beatiful. i think its that its got a kind of cartoonish look to it which makes it look so dbz like . its amazing, when i first saw the pic i wasnt sure wheather that was ur render pic or a reference pic O_O.

Best answers
nice model but i dont know were i can downlaod the model u have website?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom