Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
yeah...om a proud memeber of the smo cult :) lol
anyway great model dude! are u kiddin me! ur too crazy for this, go model for like a real company like sum ps2 or xbox game dude ur so f*ckin awesome.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
good model smo. not trying to dis you or anything but you guys worship smo like he's "model god" or something. all you here when smo comes around is "oh my god here he is its SMO! i want your skill so bad! can you teach me! blah blah blah! well if you take time to do models yourself instead of whining maybe you would be good as smo. i mean if yall see SMO in person or somn yall might bow down and kiss his feet. oh well thats all i got to say.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But ummm IceMan you don't understand umm Mr.Smo is the God Father Modeler *cough*Yup*cough* Well is awesome gj he kinda needs a neck it's like chubby like Tux said.

Best answers
WOW!!!! thats great!!! Please make it for esf. If you do i will go nuts.

Best answers
smo isnt a modeling god?.......no....all my beleifs....my hopes...my dreams, my prayers...all washed away...nooooooo...
anyway maybe u should make the teeth a little whiter? just a suggestion.

P.S. its impossible to make a buu like this for ESF, half life engin dosnt support thta many pollies...sorry bud t cant happen...well not in smo material anyway..

Best answers
You ae the best modeler/skinner i have ever seen. :yes: :yes:
I wish i had ur talents :(

Best answers
Aaarggh... :devgrin:
Everytime when i see the word Buu in the modeling section, i feel pure joy.. this feeling becomes overpowering when i see the pics posted with it..
The feeling is replaced with a sudden urge to smash something when i read it isn't for ESF... AGAIN... :cry:
Everybody seems to want a Super Buu.. i don't understand why people that can model make ten different gohans/goku's... o_O

Anyway, great job, but like people before me said, he is too fat..
He is skinny and tall in the series, this one is more athletic built...

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
IDIOT! thats not for esf, lmao. thats for GHP

and max, half-life can support, thats not many polies, that model is for a half-life mod...

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol Smo, you are the king. Another excellent model just yeah, needs a neck :p

Best answers
SuperSaiyaChris said:
and max, half-life can support, thats not many polies, that model is for a half-life mod...
So it ~could~ be converted to ESF..? That's what you are saying..?
If Smo would agree with that.. :]

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u cant release it to the public but for personal use sure u can convert it if you want.

Best answers
mr.smo will u make more models for ESF, and could u fix your goku's boots they have red lines and there supposed to be yellow =)

Best answers
WOW! every model i have seen from you has been awsome

Best answers
Holy double posting Mr. Hanky! ( ;) ) use the edit button next time.. :\ well smo u havent shooken my hand yet..its getting tired right now.. :laff: i still say its perfect model the way it is.

Best answers
it looks great for the ghp mod for half life. once hl2 is out it'll probably be better wont it?

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
... this isnt for hl2

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
gah

*sits back and wonders why ppl get so excited off a single model* hey yall its not that serious... for god sakes its dragonball z. some of yall are jumping up and down for a model that was made off a cartoon show that should be only for 10 and 11 year olds... i mean i like dbz.. but its not that serious to get all excited for a model that myself think that it needs work... well thats jsut my opinion.

"im not as good as smo but one day i will be... and i dont need anyone to make it"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom