Status
Not open for further replies.
Retired
Best answers
k this might just be stupid to open a complete new thread of this, but i'm sick of peeps saying this:(example: Android 16):
Judge makes good sigz, if he didn't use existing backgrounds.
he said something like this(while i already had this sig).

i made the background of this sig myself, might look like a pro made it and stuff, but i really made this background myself. i made everything myself here (except for Vegeta pic (DUH!))

Retired
Best answers
yeah! keep the christmas spirit on the forums :) let's make love guys...........ok i guess that was a little overboard :p

Best answers
A little??? Maybe a little TOO MUCH TO THE EXPLODING NATURE OF THE GIGANTUOUS FREAKAFYINGNESS OF THE HEY HEY GLAYVIN!!!

Retired
Best answers
no actually i think i didn't went overboard....i really wanna make love to you guys...................LOL Kiddin dudes. :p

Best answers
*stops, scratches his chin to figure out WHAT THE HECK HE IS TALKIN ABOUT

Retired
Best answers
i'm kiddin, now let's stop this crap :) cause i'm *read topic* :p

Best answers
Lol, ok. But every now and then you have to have a good spam. (Hibiki, not every moment, u too 16!)

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
... I believe you Judge! I've seen you improve a lot over the years (well, maybe months or something). I like it.

Noah
GreenTaco

Retired
Best answers
dude....you shouldn't tell everybody that, the last guy who told where i got my background from started to tell everybody and a minute later everybody was ****ing raping those techniques. i hate that..

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's not like wasted youth is some big secret or anything. I've known about it for a while now... :)

Noah
GreenTaco

Retired
Best answers
that's true, but once a lot of guys get hold of the URL, there are always some guys who rape the techniques and use it the whole time.

Best answers
Yeah, I've suddenly noticed people using variations on the background since I posted those links.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom