Status
Not open for further replies.
Retired
Best answers
yep, exactly. so i don't think you should reveal much techniques :S

Best answers
can u point to a few more tuts please cuz i dont really know how to use PSP6 or PS and i'm just rying to make a half assed sig

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Look at the sticky entitled, "Artwork Tutorials." :p

Noah
GreenTaco

Best answers
The only problem is that all those sigs people made using those techniques suck.

Retired
Best answers
thnx for saying that mine sucked ;) i did change the technique a little bit however.

Best answers
ya judges sigs do rule.....and sorry for copying the technique of the backround but i have made 2 different sigs already and i am just deciding which one to use

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
my sig BG is made by me, i have not used any web sites to get info on how to make them yet, i think i will thou

Retired
Best answers
np quicksurfer. i dont have copyrights on those techniques. so don't sweat it. i don't care. ;)

Best answers
thnx judge :D ur sig is cool too i like how the text looks with the faded J thats pretty sick

Ten

Best answers
Hehe I still have my 2 sig images. Wheeee good thing i came back after the forum was closed lol

Retired
Best answers
thnx. i think i'm gonna change it soon though. there is something about it i don't like :\

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i dont like the pic of neo on it, it just dont fit lol the lay out of the sig is cool thou

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
lol is that soooo, is that why i have a twisted metal sig on ma sig :rolleyes: mwahahha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom