💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i'm sorry but goku looks constapated, and the hair looks like a giant yellow poop, it needs to be spikey, look at bryggz's model if you want an example.

Best answers
well we are concentrating on making our skins as close to the actual cartoon characters as possible...but we are new to milkshape and are trying different things.....like my beta for example...i can't remove the chrome effect so the texture doesn't match all the way around...but thats just for people who demand 100% perfection....and even then there are people who will say it sux cause it's not theres....;/

but as in the original post these skins were just for us to use but we wanna share and let people tell us what we can change about them to get a better character

thanx for all the input people:D

Best answers
ok people here it is the very first released pictures of my beta skin http://www.kain.20m.com/ be sure to say what u think so far but it is a beta ok...i know there are mistakes......but u can still point out anything u like...i will have the beta download ready as soon as kain finishes the site....btw everything i am doing here is because of kain's good graces so if u like my work thank kain for showing me how to use the programs,making the site,and teaching me the basics of skinning

i'd like to add that skinning this character was completely my idea...and i used the esf teams cell2 like i said in earlier posts.....it's my first attempt at editing a model and reskining so keep that in mind

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uuuh...that model is ok of janemba, but the skin is just cheap. it seems slapped on and done on ms paint, all the colours are totally messed up and in wrong places..
enough of the negetive, nice try though:S

Best answers
beta..BETA.....i know it isn't done yet...i used adobe 6...and like i said in earlier posts....cell2 has a chrome effect...it's a small square that stretches over about 26% of the model....and i used the eyedropper tool from adobe and the colors on him came directly from janenba himself.....kain has told me it needs work but this is half life not"unreal ragdoll engine" ok...thats my first try at making a skin/model edit....and i have used the model in-game and it looks fine....the only thing i am concentrating on is getting rid of the chrome effect so i can shade and detail his "bottom legs.....wristbands....middlechest....top of skull"

i'm suprised i haven't got originality points;/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
next

next time finish the skin if you dont want people commenting on it then;/

Best answers
oooo yeow u need some better reference pictures for that goku

hope that helps, if ur new, ssj3goku is definetly not something worth doing, try with somebody easy like cell saga yamcha or something, just so u can get the basic knowledge and turn out a decent looking model

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom