Best answers
my friend kain and i have made a skin to replace ssj goku.....i give full props to esf team for the original...to kain for his ssj3 hair...and me for his face> i am new to forums so if i didn't link this right i apologize u can still see where the model is

i would post a pic but haven't figured this forum stuff out yet...u can see full body pic before download

thanx to the esf team again

and sierra for the engine

http://home.attbi.com/~dsameiro

thanx nelo

for my new beta go here http://www.kain.20m.com

Best answers
it says page not found. Just try pasting the link with out clicking the http:// icon on the posting area. Just paste the link and u got it.:D :yes:

Best answers
Np:D always a pleasure to help.:yes:
Now for critizim..well his hair looks like umm slim. Its a good model and all but his hair needs to be worked on. His face needs to be redone cuz he looks like he is gonna be sick.o_o and 1 more thing. Whats up with the yellow thing sticking out from his chest?? Is it suppose to be hair or something??o_O Just tell ur friend to redo all that and get some ref pics of ssj3 goku. Then se how it turns out. K? k. :D :yes: :yes:

Best answers
ok

thanx for the suggestions.....we noticed the chest hair stuff and it was on the original so we didn't mess with it....the face is drawn well i just need to make a new one for the model...these skins were intended for private use but we don't mind sharing....i will get right to work on the face....kain has informed me he will fix the hair....thanx for the input...i would post pics but i can't see how(forum newbie) thanx again

Best answers
eewww

he looks like Duke Nukem with bad hair cut

heck what am i saying i cant do anybetter..

good job

Best answers
Well thats why we r here. To crit, flame, and just fool around hehehe. Btw its alright to share stuff from other mods or somehting cuz ya know we dont mind. Cuz like it says even if its not for ESF ur welcome to share. So ur welcome :D :yes:

Best answers
Ya i think he knows that due to the fact i pointed it out already..:S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
whoo... crazy hair man! keep away from the damm smooth button! arg!

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Whoa....

now i think i have an image if goku put hair gel in his hair while ssj3 and slicked it back.....

Best answers
first model/skin

ok i have a model that i have been working on since i started...i'm not saying who it is...i altered the original cell2 model....but since i am dense and lack the forum knowledge can someone explain to me how to paste an image to this message so i can show u who my model is????

Best answers
On your webpage that map is awsome... who textured and made it?!?!

Best answers
kain is responsible for everything on the website....i am just a friend that posts skins there

Best answers
ack the hair does look like its melted and his face does looks like duke nukem...but anyways you tried and thats all what matters :D

Best answers

i am trying this to show u people my new model/skin edit but i can't figure out how to put this image here

Best answers
pic problem

I am having the same problem cause i am use to another forum:cry:

Best answers
i'm making this post to tell everybody about my new beta skin.i won't say who it is so u'll just have to wait and see.i don't think anybody has ever tried to skin him.this is the first model/skin edit i have ever done.i used the esf teams cell2.i should have it ready to download in a few days.it's a beta remember...so there are mistakes.

and an update on kains ssj3.....he has started over and used all new textures for the face...and is trying different things with the hair.it already looks much better than the first.he should have the updated one ready for download shortly;D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom