Best answers
Originally posted by Lil' SSJ Goten
Dont get me wrong...but...are you freakin serious??? I have no clue what your objective was when you took the 2 minutes to make that, but...seriously...You just took a big gaping hole out of the center of the disk. Please...think before you waste your time on something like this. (I'm sorry but its the truth.)
that is unfair... its his first try and is still learning so give him some ideas to help him then!

V'

Best answers
It looks as if he has stars floating around his head.What you need to do is to take the origanal model then, add curves in them like a hacksaw.

Best answers
Alright, let me first state my comment was on the first picture, because I could not view the others. You have done well to make it better, but...I just still dont like it. It does look much smoother though, and the lack of me liking it is not important. Hey, if people wanna download it- thats fine by me. And I didnt mean to sound so harsh on my first post. (Didnt Relize it was his first time editing sprites.)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well it's getting better. Seriously though you need to get over your fetish of round objects with holes in the center. If anything that sprite is gonna make playing ESF against a krillin pretty tricky.

Best answers
You can only have it round for disk (unless you re-model it, which I cannot do).

Best answers
Wow, you put my first post against me. Your doing much better, keep up the good work, it looks very nice. I might consider downloading it after all...

Best answers
Why would they edit your version.. wouldn't it make more sense to edit the original sprite? ^_^

Best answers
Well...

Well... Yeah, but I thought they would like to edit mine.

Best answers
I might attempt a remake of krillins disc.. just gotta get aquainted with the .WRL's and away I go ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom