Best answers
<TABLE style=filter:glow(color=blue, strength=#+1)>Hi, I've made a new Destructo Disk, credits go to ESF Team for sprites and shijing for the thread on how to make a sprite.
Take a look, click here:).</TABLE>

<TABLE style=filter:glow(color=blue, strength=#+1)>You like it? Crits please and remember this is my first try and first ever made thing:).</TABLE>

Best answers
Copy and paste it. Don't like it, you can see trew the middle of the disk.

Best answers
<TABLE style=filter:glow(color=blue, strength=#+1)>Ok.</TABLE>

Best answers
New one

<TABLE style=filter:glow(color=blue, strength=#+1)>Click here for the new invisible Destructo Disk. - This is version 1.1 Alpha!

<TABLE style=filter:glow(color=blue, strength=#+1)>The link, one line up and my web site (plus the images, including the one at the top of the page) are down:(. It'll be up in half hour plus five to ten minutes for uploading (because my bandwidth is too low :cry:, stupid Yahoo! GeoCities):(.</TABLE>

Best answers
Quote from The Dark One:

Link doesn't work even after copying and pasting it.
<TABLE style=filter:glow(color=blue, strength=#+1)>Read my post above your post before posting.

Best answers
<TABLE style=filter:glow(color=red, strength=#+1)>Version 1.1 Alpha is a JPG.
Edit: It's up now!

Best answers
mmm and i thought the distrukto disk was a cheap attack and now you're evn more a cheater, normally you could evade it now you wont even see it comming, how about we will make a totaly invisabel kamehameha

Best answers
<TABLE style=filter:glow(color=red, strength=#+1)>It just looks like a Galactic Donut but dark yellow:).

Best answers
Arghhhhh! Cell, enough of the glow text! It burns!

You need to get a better host than geocities.. try 70Megs.

Best answers
Dont get me wrong...but...are you freakin serious??? I have no clue what your objective was when you took the 2 minutes to make that, but...seriously...You just took a big gaping hole out of the center of the disk. Please...think before you waste your time on something like this. (I'm sorry but its the truth.)

Best answers
<TABLE style=filter:glow(color=red, strength=#+1)>I updated all links to 70Megs.com:).

Best answers
here's a good sugestion for you
make the disk look like the blade of circular saw
you knew with teeth sticking out and make it grey

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom