💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
been bored... as usual... and decided to do a gotenks model edit because the last gotenks one wasnt that good well here it is...

credits to: shijing and asian for the parts i took off their kid buu model, and nuttzy for the male base model...

oNe

Best answers
Not bad but one thing, plz don't use the same trousers as you did in the other thread you made about what you'd want to look like in DBZ. It's not very original to use the same trousers. Anyways, good luck with it :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uhh why not... its a model edit... everyone who made all those different vegeta's used the same model so why cant i oh yea credits the the person who made that gogeta jacket :p

Best answers
cool very nice hope this turns out good. but one thing can u fix the pants a bit there to pointy where te folds are

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh its pointy due to the flat shaded i guess... well here's an update

And if u see it please post what u think :p

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
that was logan that made the **cough best cough** gogeta model pack

it looks pretty good looks liek you just need teh sash and if possible more angle pics and i hoped you get the back part of his hair wih the purple streak and i know youre using the kid buu pants **wondering if it logans too** but can u make the less scrunched

btw who will u get to skin it?

about the kid buu i think asian edited logans model

Best answers
The sash colour is too bright, its more of a dark green :-s but gj

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uuhh whats a sash? anywayz.. the kid buu model i dl'ed had asians and shijings name on it so i dunno

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:-/

i guess no-one likes my work anymore... oh well i guess ill just hang it up for a while :(

Best answers
Wow, looks pretty good so far. Keep up the work, I'll probly use it ;].

-UltraPerfectCell

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh.. one thing i noticed about the model is that he has a super huge forehead... ill hate to be headbutted by that thing

Best answers
cheer up little bro.. and why is ur sig picture so damn big?... by the way i like the model... as i told you myself

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its pretty good only u need to change some things:

-legs should be a bit shorter
-forhead to long
-jacket to "wide"
-?maybe a bit longer hair?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Beautiful...................But one question have to attached those cylinders yet?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ima attach em... :p... ima do a gojiita as well... same model just different head .. maybe like the ssj one but with red hair on the side :p like gotenks... lol

Best answers
It looks ok so far but could I maybe see
a smooth shaded render?

Best answers
Majin Gotenks said:
the belt,. go look on bryggz model for a ref sort of (i think bryggz made it)
http://images.google.com/imgres?img...=60&svnum=10&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sa=N
ref pic
Yeah I made the model (or should i say, "compiled" since it's an edit) and I also made that jacket (probably the only thing on gotenks that's from scratch) Anyways I'm liking this edit, I wouldn't mind someone trying to top mine (like that would be so hard) Anyways don't stop it looks promising

oh and here

connect those vertices right there then move them accordingly, it'll make your head look hella better and more proportionate, :cool:

Best answers
again, make the belt a dark green, same with the sock things :-s

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom