★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
most people dont know the difference between colored polys and a skin, just let them think they are right, it works out better for "us"

Best answers
Don't talk about kazaa!! *shifts eyes from left to right, yet spots no moderators* edit that out before this thread gets terminated, skinner or not, don't mention anything warez, they're unrelenting.

Best answers
to show iceman where he should improve something it´s called a "drawover"

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Srry bryggz, but i allready like this on better then yours. Keep it going, one thing, the legs below the pants should be a bit longer. (The green sock things.)

Best answers
Don't be sorry, Cold Steel, I like his better than mine, as well, I wasn't so fortunate to have an awesome base model from nuttzy at the time, but that's life, People who enjoyed my pack are happy with it, and if something's better, then higher power to him. I want this to keep going, I love the look, and I can only imagine what a skin can do to it, I think Gotenks is one of the most vibrant and charismatic characters.....a skin can reflect that, too ^^

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i honestly didnt think my base model could work as gotenks, but hell, i didnt think i could make it into a tapion either

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok dtj... and nuttzy its lots of things u can do with those male base models :p

Best answers
I like the model, cant wait to see how u are going to finish it gj!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
HELLOOOO MAMA!! i dont think there's any girls on the forums... and those green eyes in ur sig just scream my name.. nah im just kiddin. well i need a skinner... anyone who's interested just simply post

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ehm ice man, control your natural drifts, acting like that will only scare these mama's away. Did you ask Zereth, he's probably willing to do it.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
zereth is busy skinning my tapion ^_^, dont bug him

Best answers
I can try it.. it'll be my first skin ever though. I don't think I'm all that bad though.. never really gave skinning a blank skinmap a proper effort, and my re-skins aren't too bad.. hell, the one I posted here had some people like it.. I was amazed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom