Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Ok, first skin update.. I've done the Hylian Shield, your comments please ^_^

V'

Best answers
Can't really say. If it was laid out like link was I could probably give crits. Other than what I see right now, it looks just like it.

*edit*
It might be the computer I'm on.Maybe that's why I can't see it vividly.

Best answers
ok that looks like the real shield from the game but i think its too blurry.

Best answers
it's not blurry, it's actually sharper than the shield in Ocarina but it's because Viewpoint does light mapping.. so it makes it lighter.

Best answers
this is lookin great.

Im a mate of solidus and ive seen this from early development and for his first model it looks amazin.

youre skinning the model great and it the animation is like the shady animation you made this will be impressive.

for a bit of humour to the model you could use legend of zelda by system of a down for the sound affect for him transformin.

anyway good luck with the rest of the model...you have lots to do and some of us cant wait to try this out.

Best answers
I dont mean to sound rude but once u guys finish this pack is there a way that u could edit the adult link model to give him the mirror shield and the silver\gold gauntlets and maybe the biggoron sword as well

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To much oracle of seasons/ages for you :p That sheild looks awesome :D I like
Looks like this models turning out real good

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lone Wolf said:
To much oracle of seasons/ages for you :p That sheild looks awesome :D I like
Looks like this models turning out real good
Ummm do you meen OoT?? :cool:

Best answers
We are thinking about making a pack with alot of different stuff in.. so we may add the mirror shield and biggoron's sword, we'll wait and see. The skin is just about done, just fixing up some things before I get a screen out for you all.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
killa said:
Ummm do you meen OoT?? :cool:
No. I was talkin to Vashusa. The Biggoron sword and mirror shield are found in Seasons and Ages... can be anyways :p

Best answers
Also found in TOoT. Anyway, i'm going to wait until tomorrow to post a picture, there are a few more things that need fixing.

V'

Best answers
I have a suggestion, once the Link model is done,could you please not post it in here. There is way too much spam, but I think you were going to do that anyways.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no need to repeat yourself scepter, anyways, this is a question to shijing more than anyone, are you redoing ALL the anims for it?, or just the ones that need be

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
do i look like goddam superman? 152 anims to do would take the p**s basiclly, all ive done at the moment is the trans, attacks, block and some other bits,

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow! I thought this model would take forever... It's being made very fast! ^_^ Good job!!!! :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom