Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
shijing.. you're not super man? :cry: :cry::cry::cry: :cry:

On topic: This is going to be one awesome model. I'll definatley be using this when it gets released.. to bad it'll have to replace my Cloud model...

Any news on the rest of the models tho? (gannondorf, zelda, etc.) I remeber someone was makin them b4 (CJ maybe?)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well.. soccer made gannendorf, be he sucks and was banned from here (good riddence fool :p)
uum... cracker made a zelda and other various people, hope he still got em ^_^

almostdeleted

A
It went down the drain when a worm ate em (dam worm virus!) Ill remake it, ill make it even better then before ^_^

plus, before I had cross dressin kirllin, now I can make my adult zelda since I got better ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
roflmao!
damm.. i forgot the krillin in drag model, the scary part was it was really accurate, but you could see krillin in it too easly :p

Best answers
Hey Solidus should be back soon. Im lookin forward to seein the finished package.

Its a shame that solidus is back cos i got his gamecube. :D :D

Rogue leader is too addictive :(

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
_liquid_snake_ said:
Hey Solidus should be back soon. Im lookin forward to seein the finished package.

Its a shame that solidus is back cos i got his gamecube. :D :D

Rogue leader is too addictive :(
Im back! and i cant wait to see whats been goin on while ive been gone. And liquid snake, i want me cube back! lol, welcome back to the forums, hope to see you around more often ;)

Best answers
if you guys making zelda maps i can give you lots of zelda music if u want.

Wich maps are you making anyway??
(i'd like to see a kokiri forrest map!!!)

Best answers
Correct me if i'm wrong,but from what i remember playing Link on the N64, he couldn't carry the haylian bla bla bla shield when he still was a kid?

Best answers
lol kid link gets the deku shield and yes he could carry the hylian shield.

(remember the gard in kakariko village said to go to the bazaar shop to buy the (hylian) shield to go on Death mountain) he can carry it but he can't put it on his arm

(sorry if i said it wrong can't speak english very well)

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
guys, why dont yall go ahead and make a zelda theme pack for ESF? i mean, CJ is makin shiek, u guys are makin maps, sounds and 2 link models. some more stuff and u could have urself a zelda theme pack.

Best answers
a few months ago somebody showed a naburo,zora and gannondorf models. (is gonna have ganon as 2nd transformation)

are they released yet?

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gentlemen, please. This thread MUST stay on the topic of the Link model. Other Zelda models, maps, music, etc. is secondary. If you want to post here, make it relevant to the model.

Best answers
Indeed, thanks Majin_You.

Ok, i've took a small break from skinning.. today being the last day break i'll be skinning most of tomorrow.. expect an update then :)

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can't wait to see more progress!

Best answers
SSJ3_G0tenks got a question for you!!!
i just saw in half life model viewer that you can replace the trunks model for goku and vegeta.
(so do him in vegeta's map in he wil do final flash etc ,without doing strange stuff)

will you make the link model for goku and vegeta too?

Best answers
That would involve more animation, so i'd say no. Besides.. he uses a sword, Goku and Vegeta don't.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he's staying as trunks, its enough work as it is to animate it for trunks, i dont need more..

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GeNNiZZ said:
look at the cloud model he uses sword with the goku model!!!
The Cloud Goku replacement has an animation for drawing and sheething the sword, he still only attacks with normal melee. It is most effective, IMO, that Trunks be replaced with Link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom