Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
just wonderin if ya have figured out any attacks for link yet...Ive just finished playin smash bros. melee and had the idea that you could use the diff attacks from that (bomb, boomarang, bow + arrow energy spin attack)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
be he sucks and was banned from here (good riddence fool :p)
guess whos back? back again??? u diddnt think i got a perma ban did u? (good riddence fool)

anyways on topic... legs need to be longer and he needs a knee thus making it 10X eaiser to animate

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
y'no what? dont tell me how to animate boy, im the one who has made the skeleton, im the one that made all the custom animations, oh, forgot to say, glad to have you back ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
once again shijing ur so full of urself, lemme tell u this i have a hella lot more experience than u at animating and wasnt telling u how to animate if u can read, but ur not worth the words so ima stop

and more crits, the shield looks a little too copied and pasted, use more burn around the detail to make it more alive

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
now your full of yourself, ive not been banned, ive not been an annoyence, and you are, majjin_you didnt know you were banned, and if you keep on, i'll try to make it a perma ban, now be quiet little kid

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
ok ok ok ok ok enough of this between the two of you, we don't want the thread getting closed again, please stop the arguing, please deal with this somewhere else but the forums folks.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*Agrees with Magus*

*On topic*

When is the pic gonna be showed or w/e? I can't wait

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, ive not heard from ssj3_gotenks for a while now.. so i dont really know how its going ...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
now your full of yourself, ive not been banned, ive not been an annoyence, and you are, majjin_you didnt know you were banned, and if you keep on, i'll try to make it a perma ban, now be quiet little kid

im full of myself? EVERY POST AND I MEAN EVERY POST you make HAS to do with u "putting some awesome animations" or putting "magic into the model" something stupid like that, you think your soooooooooo damn good at animating, its about time you WAKEUP and learn theres LOTS AND LOTS of better people out there than yourself, you can go around thinking your elite at animation or whatever that is but sooner or later youll catch on, you think u can do ANYTHING with flying colors but you still skin editing and model editing, and what pisses me off more is your THE BIGGEST suckup there can be when it comes to mods, read back a few post "bows to majin dave" maybe thats why you dont get banned? because your constantly sucking up more and more your just a wanna be mod who will never be on in esf without sucking up now i see and hear tons of kids sucking up so im not the little kid i dont cry to the mods when something happends, i dont beg to be a mod like you WAKE UP SHIJING and learn ur not god at animating and model "editing" hope fully you will learn sooner or later

im out
im sry i tried to give crtis then i get flamed, im sorry people but it had to be done by me

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
haha.. thats all i can say, go cry again, once again, you screwed up another thread with your babyness, although im not particually bothered, you just need to learn that im pretty good at what i do, im not ****y, but im capable, and i certanly dont go araound crying like a baby, i hope you enjoy bans old friend ^_^

sorry about this to mods, not my problem, just him spamming our threads "again" anyways, enough of that now, lets keep on topic or do we have to close this thread again because of you o_O

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And the mighty thread gets closed. Make a new one only when you are ready to release it. To much off-topic spamming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom