Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Fort, OniLink is what Link transforms into when he dons the Fierce Diety mask in Majora's Mask (the game after Ocarina of Time).

~Edit

Ok, pretty much all the animation is done except for a few custom anims. I'll try get an AVI up so you can see the animations, but it'll be after Shijing does the rest of the animations.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well, the adult link is well underway, its an edit of the kid link model, thats why i took so long to finish it, it was being designed to alow it to be properly edited for the adult model. So, it seems that the only thing left to be added to the adult is the earing, and those extra hair pieces at the side.
I will say though that this does not mean that its done. There is still a lot to be done before there released, but where a long way along the road now....

Best answers
Indeed. Great job resizing ^_^

Front/Back

As solidus said earlier, it's still not done.. Animations, sprites, sounds and the adult skin left to do.. nearly there guys!

Best answers
you could probably paste the kid link skin onto him for the body... probably want to re-do the head tho

Best answers
True, but I think it'd look better totally redone (there are a few differences in the folds etc). I won't take me very long to do, probably a week tops ^_^

Best answers
very good, that looks very accurate top the game, i played zelda alot and that is his look! :) .......anyway good luck on sprites and such. keep it up!

Best answers
He looks a little too short, but I can't really tell. Gj though, looks BOMB! :laff:

Best answers
And remember to make his chest broader ,tunic look like a pair of shorts on him , his legs to be nearly half of his size, notice the boots are much longer too and look like this :

Best answers
Seph.. that looks like a teen link or something.. not kid link.. look he has the Master sword back there, lil link dont use that.. btw what game is that? It dosnt look like Majora's or Ocarina...

Best answers
Well duh it is adult link, im giving a ref pic of adult link because thats the model they are doing now :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
3 things gauntlets ,difrent boots ,earings where the hell are they('0_0')

Best answers
gah im trying to post a reference picture to explain what i mean -_-**
Any zelda player/fan can tell its not young link obviously...
Ok its not from ocarina of time or majoras mask , its from the ALPHA version of ocarina of time, but the picture is fine for the post i used it in.
Anyway , as magus once said "lets keep this on topic guys" =P
*waits for updates*

Best answers
Earings have been added after that pic, the model is getting high poly so solidus made his arms a bit wider (so we had to skin in the gauntlets instead of having to model them seperatly), as for diferent boots.. I guess we'll just see what solidus says when he comes on. I have the reference we were using...

Most of this stuff should be taken up with solidus as I can't do much about the model, i'm the skinner. I think it looks great, but there you go.

Best answers
oooh this is gonna be so sweet, so Link will pull out his shield to block projectiles? And what kind of gauntlets will he be wearing? I know there are different kinds in the games..

Best answers
Wearing his standard gauntlets, and yes he'll use the shield to block attacks ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well... at the moment, ive done some custom animations.. gonna test em with magus ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom