Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Thanks for the defence guys. Yeah, the model isn't finished yet, neither is the skin, need animations when they are.. also need sprites done, not to mention sounds so just wait ;)

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Re: One for each

Originally posted by solidus
the kokiria sword when kid link, the master sword when transformed (adult link)
=P Well there should be when Link turns into Adult link it should be the same as in OoT, There should be The mastersword thingy and when he picks it up like this blue aura thingy comes and then he turns into Adult =P

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it shouldnt be hard at all to animate just compile it and IF you wanted redo the sword animations to make it more link like

ssj3 g0tenks u should do the map while ur waiting.. ganondorf is ingame hehe

Best answers
Currently working on a TFC site and Map not to mention GCSEs so my spare time is eaten up for about a month (although I do have some free time next week).

Best answers
Hopefully you can finish this dude. I would love to see it.
Keep up the good work I look forward to this.

Best answers
I aint giving up, don't worry about that. Solidus has got time to work on the model now so it will be finished soon (allowing me to skin it).

Best answers
Mastercooky, no. Us pack makers etc do the work for free because we enjoy it and it's alot of work, so I don't want to have to email you the done product on top of all that. Sorry.

Best answers
What the heck? 4 pages since the last link update? o_O
Are all these posts needed? There should be more screen updates of the models you guys

Best answers
Would help if we had more work done. It's not my fault about all the posts, me and solidus have been busy (solidus has a family problem to deal with atm and i'm busy with GCSEs). If solidus comes online over the next week I have all week free to work on the model so stay tuned :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey g0tenk u mind getting on AIM for a second, i have something cool to show ya, IM me on luap0728

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
mastercooky, stop asking for models, they'll be released when they are released, so stop the pestering and wait please.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hi yall, ;D
im still working on the model, and as i said before i promise you all il finish it, so dont worrie about it ;) .
There will be some updated pics soon, but there hasnt been a lot of progress, other than adding a (proper) belt and sleeves, its been mainly edits ive made, but once i get the bottom of the tunic done il only have the arms legs and feet to do so il get some pics sorted.
And ssj3 gotenks, is this week you have off next week? e-mail me.
People, lets keep this thread clean, we dont want it closed.

Best answers
w00t you started working again i will wait paciently untill it's done the more time you poele spend on it the better it will get

Best answers
Couldn't have said it better myself link. As for solidus' question, yes.. next week I have free.

Best answers
don't mean to be a pain in the ass but is there long until finished?

Best answers
We are on the schedule of 'it's done when it's done'. Solidus said he'll be back on soon to give me all the updates so another skin could be done soon (basically the child link model is done but I need it sent to me). As for the adult link I don't know ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom