Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Thanks but it's Solidus' model so he gets the credit for that.. I get credit for the skin though (will be a new version when the whole Kid Link model is done.. which hopefully won't be long ^_^)

Best answers
Looks very good so far, any updates? Hopefully the model is in it's testing stages by now. :)

Gj!:yes:

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well, i was suppost to be online last night to sort out some new pictures, but couldnt.... So, im gonna send the new pics to SSJ3_Gotenks now so he can put em up when hes online later. Yes, the model is nearly done, but when it is i still want a little time to tweak it a bit, get it as good as it can be. So, heres an update to what ive been doing....

-Kokiri Sword -Done-
-Deku Shield -Done-
-Sword scabbard (sword holder to you and me) -Done-
-Link Model itself -Shoes and hands left to do-

And im not gonna be doing any modelling 2day/2night cos im busy, but ill get some done at the weekend ;)

But dont forget that when its done, it still has to be skinned and animated, so dont think its gonna be out over night :laff:

Oh, and before its said again, mastercooky it is NOT done so we cant send it to you.

p.s Cheers Killua pom and killa, the larger my ego gets the faster i work :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice great work guys. dont forget to send it to me to compile and animations i can probably get it done and sent back to you the day you send it since its summer over here. I stopped working on gannondorf but its basically done anyways

Best answers
I think the transformation is supposed to be adult Link with the master sword:rolleyes:

Best answers
We are still discussing how the transformation will look.. and also if it's possible to change the sword (we have a few ideas). Anyway, here's the promised update.

Front/Back/Isometric

almostdeleted

A
It is posible to change the sword, i figured out how, pm me if you want to know.
Anyway, his hat needs to be wider, its to thin, and the shield is too big, when ingame you wanna actually see link, not just a big shield :p

Best answers
Well, it fits dead on the refence pic which is from the actual game.. so technically it's dead on... And besides, you'll be able to see Link.. especially when you go to block with the shield.

~Edit~

See! You'll be able to see the hands either side of the shield (like in the game).. it fits perfectly onto the picture, and we are trying to make a direct copy of the Link from Ocarina.

Best answers
Originally posted by CrackerJack
It is posible to change the sword, i figured out how, pm me if you want to know.
let me guess make a submodels for the swords

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yesss looks awesome lemme compile lol. anyways good work solidus cant wait to see the skin g0tenks

Best answers
Aye, i've refined my skinning skills a little aswell so the face will get another make over. As for the model.. woah there soccer, we still have to get his hands on and boots ;) Also, once the animations are done you guys (except soccer, me, link and solidus) will still have to wait for Adult Link.. although he'll just be a job of resizing and editing. Soccer, me you and solidus need to discuss the animations.. I want to add the yawn from Ocarina for the idle animation, and we have some ideas on attack animations.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok sounds good, get on aim and we can talk about it

Best answers
Any chance you can get MSN messenger? (then you, me, solidus and link can talk at once). Reply in PM or something ^_^

Best answers
heheh yeah, its coming along good now, i can see some good resemblance now.
At first i thought the shield was a bit big, but i guess by the time the boots are added it'll scale right.
Oh and just remember to use a darker green for his clothing

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thanks to crackerjack we now have link sounds, attacks, pain,deah, and more.... ssj3 g0tenks i can send them when we all 3 meet, when do u want that to be?

Best answers
Well.. I wanted to do the sounds but I guess I can see what these are like :S In the future ask me. As for the model Soldius expects it done but sunday or monday so you could have some animation to do soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom