Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm on ssj when he transforms(goes to adult link) you can change the sword model

almostdeleted

A
No you cant.. There is only one folder for both SSJ and Normal. ONLY 1 NOT 2 ONE!!!

WOw..ok...lost the happy.. But the happys back..

anyway..

You cant change the model. Its like piccolo. He doesnt change model when he transforms. You cant put 2 sword in 1 folder.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
wont that mean that esf 1.1 will come with a new trunks model then? cos the current model allready has a sword on his back, so if its gonna be coded to his hand, for him to use it it will have to be coded to his back as well. In that case, there would probably have to be a point on the model for the coding to attach to, for the hand and back, as thats the only way for the animations to work. So, couldnt we just use this to put the master sword somewhere out of site for kid link so that only the kokiri sword was on his back? so that the master sword was actually inside him until he transformed.
*edit*
You cant change the model. Its like piccolo. He doesnt change model when he transforms.
You can change piccolos model when ssj if you want, all youd have to do is put a different model in the ssjpiccolo folder, then in game type "model \ssjpiccolo (or somin like that, not at my comp at the mo) and the model will change. so with the sword, couldnt you make a ssj sword folder with another sword in it if its the same as a character model?

almostdeleted

A
theres gonna be 4 trunks models. Normal sword, normal no sword, SSJ no sword, normal no sword.

It would take coding to do what your talking about.

Changing the model only works on player models. Trunks sword is a non player model so you cant change it. It goes in the model section like buus cookie and sensu bean models. It doesnt go in a sperate folder. It goes in 1 folder with a bunch of other models. Its like buus cookie attack. Go into ESF/Models and youll see a cookie model. thats a np model witch doesnt change when buu traNSFORMS. The sowrd is gonna be like that. It goes in the model folder with all the other models and does not change.

Bottom line.. its kokiri or master..

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
so, what u mean is, theres the trunks model with sword, when you go to use the sword, the model changes to one without the sword on the back, and the sword model apears in the same place to be taken by trunks's hand. Right? that makes sense cos then the trunks model wouldnt have to be completely re-animated to use the sword. It depends on what half life refers to this sword as to see if it can be changed, if half life thinks of it as a player model then it could easiy be changed in game, so we can figure this out, what else could the sword be? it must refer to it as something.
wasnt there once a script that could swap around the names of folders so that you could have different models without having to change the default ones?
in sure if we work together we can find a way for two swords to be used, theres so many possibilities.

*edit* beat me to it :)

woah woah woah! i got another idea, what if we made an invisible/hard to see sword to go in the models folder, then for the "trunks with sword" model, have the corect sword for the character attached to the models hand, not coded but part of the hand/arm, like the trunks model that was made for esf 1.0, BUT the animations would work becuase they would act like the sword model was there normally.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
lol, just reading about it, looks good, cant wait for the Link - gannondorf 1 on 1 ;D

My model production has slowed down for the mo, but ill get some more done very soon, i promise.
*edit* anyone see any problems with the latest kokiri AND master sword idea? (up thar /\ )

Best answers
I don't see why they would code it into the hand.. makes no sense, it's like the hard way of going about it. Anyway, if that is the case then we'll pack 3 different swords, the Kokiri Sword, the Master Sword and Biggoron's Sword so you guys can choose (same with the tunics).

3 things with the model.. the gem on his head isn't big enough, his nose isn't big enough, the eyes look strange.. apart from that it's sweet ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ3_G0tenks
I don't see why they would code it into the hand.. makes no sense, it's like the hard way of going about it. Anyway, if that is the case then we'll pack 3 different swords, the Kokiri Sword, the Master Sword and Biggoron's Sword so you guys can choose (same with the tunics).

3 things with the model.. the gem on his head isn't big enough, his nose isn't big enough, the eyes look strange.. apart from that it's sweet ^_^
i think thats a good idea,,

and about ganon, i think i just needed a close pic if kina hard to c the eyes but there fine. i could make the jewel bigger but.. you dont see it in game so theres no point really. but if i have time i will

almostdeleted

A
And dont forget shiek. SHes coming to HElP link.. I made a Zora model too but Im not gonna show it till shiek is done. Then im gonna try a Naboora model.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sweet but its all up to solidus and ssk3_gotenks if he lets us put it in his pack

also ssj3 g0tenks i have a idea about that hydrule temple map..

almostdeleted

A
Well. if they dont get in the pack then ill release them anyway. Its my choice to release but it would be nice to have em in anyway.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah i know im not tryin to be mean, ganon isnt even in the pack yet and ill do the same thing u will do

almostdeleted

A
Well. Im skinning Shiek now. I cant wait to see link complete

Best answers
Of course i'll put em in the pack ^_^ (well, unless they suck major ass.. but the Ganondorf doesn't and i'm confident of CJ's skills).

So, about the map.. i'm listening :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok i was thinking make the castle, have lots of water surounding it (if youve played the new zelda wind walker make it just like that

but then make it like super smash bros where there are tons of places to fight on the castle, possibly even inside.

then after the surrounding of water put some grass with trees etc..
ill try to get you a pic

Best answers
Sounds good ^_^ I haven't played Wind Waker yet so any pics would help.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm i cant find any, i guess just make it from the 64 one

almostdeleted

A
Shiek is done and she wants to help link Whoop gannon..

Her form 1 is kid Zelda (I made model, I just cant skin map the dress...:( )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom