Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
make her forehead smaller, trunks forehead [if i'm correct]
is too big.
just make her forehead smaller and her hair more darker.
more orangish
and the body skinnier.
she isn't supposed to be buff.
looks pretty good other then those things lol :laff:

peace

almostdeleted

A
Thats just the angle.

As far as the forehead.. it doesnt really matter.. Your not gonna see it ingame

The hair.. yea.. I got to change.

Im at a stand still from here.. I cant skinnmap well..:(

Best answers
Well, the transformation will be Adult Link.. mainly because I think everyone wants to play as adult link ^_^

Can't see the shiek picture (it's linked as a .html file and it won't load in a new browser window >,<) but it will most probably be added to the pack, unless you lost all your skill for one model :p

Best answers
Well, just to dispell a few rumors, the model isn't dead, just solidus is working hard at UNI so not much more of the model has been done, i'm going to get shijing to skinmap the sword for me then i'll skin it and post some pictures, until then hang tight and a big update will follow soon enough ^_^

Best answers
hmm? Look up a few pages, the last update was posted not too long ago. Solidus is hard at work but he tells me he'll have kid link done soon enough as he wants to do adult link ^_^

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
rumours?

model dead? NEVER! just going through the last week of uni, then there will be some major modelling work going on :cool:

Best answers
Vladdie, even if it was finished you wouldn't be able to play with it until 1.1 so be patient people ;)

Best answers
thing is, maybe 1.1 wont come out for months yet :'(

Best answers
Exactly.. that gives us time to polish the model/skin so that you guys get the best version we can possibly make. Also, only in 1.1 can Link use his sword which is why it's for 1.1 :)

Bolteh2

B
you bump a topic with a question that can be easily found out by yourself? just clcik 1 of the numbers at the top and bottom of the thread, it makes you go to previous pages where you can see pics of this model

damn, do we always have to hold you guys hands to guide you to every little step you take in on the highway of forums?

Best answers
Bolt, ESF n00b, go easy ;)

Anyways, GCSEs now coming up, solidus is getting more work done hopefully but my work will take longer until my exams are over. Still living though :D

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
SCHOOLS OUT FOR EVA!

thought it was time i made an apearance :D ive now finished all of my uni work and handed it in, so other than a few results for me to pick up ive completely finished all education. Ever.
This means that i will have a lot more time to work on the link models. Sooooo, im gonna stick my neck out here and go for it. I recon if i start tomorow (im afraid ive only given him a belt and a buckle im gonna re-do since i was last here) i can have the model finished.......... soon. lol. But remember weve got a long way to go before its released, itll need skinnin and animating and stuff.....

and ssj3_gotenks, good luck with those GCSE's.

ps, are those shorts link wears? just thought id check.

"Get a job solidus? eh? i dont understand, job?........"

almostdeleted

A
Maybe if it was finished and they didnt have n00bs rushing down thier backs they would.. just be patint.

Best answers
Originally posted by ]==[True_SSJ>>
Beta 1.11 is out now you can released it:laff: :devgrin:
Wow!! Really?

. . .

It just came out! When he said it would be released when ESF v1.1 came out, I'm sure he didn't mean at the SAME EXACT TIME it came out. I would think he would mean soon after ESF 1.1 came out. Give him a break will you? Jeez!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom