Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you deny my skills? i'll prove them to you soon enough :p
hehe... anyways, i would assign it.. but i got my own stuff to do.. and i really hate that bit, i always screw it up.. it would be nice for somone to do that first for me, but i doubt that'll happen ^_^

Best answers
I take niether side as this isn't the "Soccer Vs Shijing" thread. Anyway, soccer.. shijing didn't know you were doing the animations (I never said about it to him) so he just said he could do them.. all you needed to say was 'I'm doing the animations'. Shijing, as Soccer is doing the animations I have another thing we need help with, the sprites.. and I know that's your forté. How about it? ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm.... well... uuh... yyyeah... shure :p
righty... lets get out thinking caps on shall we? *pus cap on*
lets see... lets start with who does this model replace.. my guess its trunks, so i'll go with that ^_^

lets think of his attacks, righty, heres my ideas

1: genric beam/ ki balls cannot be changed :p
2: burning attack.. hmm.. anyone see boomerang?
3: finishing buster... uum.. bomb?

well, i'll let you guys decide ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
meh, i have no desire to do this anymore,im really sry but your gonna have to find urself another animator.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:S ... just :S

that was rather pathetic... people who say
"i'll do it" then just say "screw this, im off" annoy me... brings up alot of false hope and confusion... geez... grow up, you need a higher tolerence level of the lads in these forums.. :S

anyways.. i guess i should take over then as animator.. but im not paticuarly interested... any takers? if not.. i'll just do it :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dude shijing this have NOTHING to do with you im having trouble with the mod im in right now, if you dont believe me then go to www.dblastbout.com i wanna get this figured out before i do any skinning, animating or anything solidus want this done asap and i dont wanna stall

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uum.. you said you had no DESIRE.. not i cannot, pulis you got banned off that mod.. lol, anyways, lets shut up about this stuff and grow up a little, so righty, onto the topic of sprites, does anyone have any other ideas about it?

Best answers
..... o_O

What, so now we have our animator leaving and shijing 'not particulary interested'.. how the.. wha.. why?! What just happened >,<

So, shijing.. do you want to animate or not? If you don't want to just say you don't rather than forcing yourself to do it... and soccer, why the sudden change of heart? You were all for it yesterday.. and if you really have left the project i'll have to ask you to remove the unfinished model from computer (I think you understand why).. this all happened so fast.. well, I guess i'm back to skinning.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
righty, we had a huge discussion about this model, and with my help we are making HUGE improvements, this is gonna be sooo amazing guys, i figured out how to make seperate bones, dosnt seem major, but it means i can add an oranica, fairie and bow and other goodys ^_^. my plan for the trans is he plays a song on his oronica while the fairie flutters about... this is gonna r0xors :p

Best answers
Well said.. I almost wet myself when you got the new bones working.. it opens up so many possibilites.. i'm so happy!! :D

almostdeleted

A
Shijing has da skillz :p.

Ive seen some of his SC anim.. hes awesome, and as far as sprites..

Burning attack=an arrow :p A LIGHT arrow.. get it.. light=burning.. wait.. thats not funny.. But its still better, burning people with a lught arrow. And you could just remove bruning attack trail. Either that or the hookshot with the hook traIL..

Finsihing buster= bomb.. or if you can..a boomerang. :p

Best answers
Finishing is a boomerang (me solidus and shijing are having a convosation on MSN) and Burning Attack is hookshot.. you read our minds Cracker ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uum... rephrase that man, lol

what he means is burning attack is hookshot and finishing buster is boomerang :p

Best answers
I would make the burning attack a deku nut or something (blinds your opponent when you throw it at them), though that would be a projectile attack.

Best answers
Hookshot stuns your enemy in game, so we thought it fit quite well (also the fact that it would work well as a sprite with the chain being the beam trail and the end being the tip).

Thanks for pointing out my mistake shijing, now edited ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by shijing
pulis you got banned off that mod..
you must be the dumbest person ever... ..why dont you read the commments under the news before you open your mouth

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by soccer28jp
how about not..shijing deserves every bit of it
Now now soccer, you know better than to do that. :) Chill out, going against a mod isn't a good thing. Trust me on this one. =P

Now let's come back on-topic, shall we?
Originally posted by shijing
what he means is burning attack is hookshot and finishing buster is boomerang :p
Can't wait to see how the hookshot turns out, that should be good. Dunno about the boomerang though...seeing a boomerang in a DBZ mod would seem.... odd. o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom