Status
Not open for further replies.

almostdeleted

A
Near to done... lol thier not even close, they still have to do the adult link..

Btw.. if you need anyhelp in... something.. im here..:rolleyes:

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok tell me exactly what im supposed to be fixing here guys, the only possible problem i see with the knees is more of a problem with the model not the assigning, ill keep staring at it, but im still not 100% sure what you meant for me to do after looking at it

almostdeleted

A
The face/skin is WAY to plale.. and the eyebrows are not green in your ref..

Best answers
*Pale

And the eyebrows aren't green on the skin, yellow and burnt yellow colours. I don't think he looks too pale, that reference shot is of him with a wall shadowing him which is why i've adjusted accordingly (if you play the rest of the game he's pretty darn pale cracker). Anyway, the shield's 50% done, i'll do he sword aswell and repost.

Best answers
If you read that last few posts then you'll find your answer ;)

Anyway, i'm on a roll.. should have the skin done very soon.

Best answers
well everyone else i've spoke to said it looks good, so edit it for your personal use when you get it. Anyway, the shield and sword are done now, so is the scabard and his back.. actually, his whole top half is done.. now I need to do the tunic and legs.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
bows* thank you for that, clever thinking about that, no more annoying babys in my nice clean thread
It's not your thread sucka! :p

I like the model, it's coming along nicely, the best of your work I've seen guys, I give you props! Hats off!

Best answers
Yeah, it's my thread Shijing ;)

Ok, it's just about done guys, i'm gonna have to go to sleep but i'll continue it in the morning.. it will be completely skinned by tomorrow. Here are some pics for you *Shakes fist at MS3Ds poor rendering*

Front/Back

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yo Gotenks do you have AIM?

Best answers
Yes, but I don't use it.. I use MSN everyday though (anyway, PM me about contact details, not in the thread).

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this model has been in construction for a while, and it looks promising. when the link team decides to release it, or announce that its done and will be released soon, im sure another thread will be created. i dont think they want anybody to miss this release.

Best answers
SSJ3_G0tenks looks cool i can't wait to my hands on it maybe

and contact me if it's done k

and don't worry about the download i will make enuf mirrors availabel for the download

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
holy hell!!!

That Deku shield is sooooooooooooooooooooo awesome!!!
Dude!
This is one friggin accurate model!!

This one is gonna knock the hell out of the sonic pack on RS! :devgrin:

Best answers
^_^

Ok, Kid Link is done. Adult Link will be a case of scaling the model and editing/adding a few pieces on the model, the longest part for the adult will be the skinning. Now, i'll post some pictures after I play some HL.

~Edit

Front/Back

-Changes
-Less Pale
-Bottom Half Done
-Fairy Done
-Hidden Ocarina Done

almostdeleted

A
This is so cool, gota add it to my "non-dbz" models.. like sonic, my burning gundam, cloud.. etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom