Status
Not open for further replies.

almostdeleted

A
You still can, You still need some sounds for the bow, bombs.. etc.. depending on what sprites your doing for attacks.

Best answers
There is an N64 emulator that is able to rip models for games.
So if you used that emulator, you only had to edit the model of Link(if needed), edit or create animations, create a skin(because it can't rip skins) and compile it.

(You can rip skins with it also)

Best answers
For what reason would we want to rip the model from another game.. that would be cheating. Anyway, i'd rather make the thing. As for the sounds, I was ordering the Ocarina Of Time soundtrack especially for it, but I guess if your sounds are good it's one less job.. but again, ask me in the future, don't just do it ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh sry man i diddnt know, lol my bad. u dont have to use them

Best answers
Wouldn`t the boms fly too fast? I mean see hów fast trunks finishing buster flys. I think Link could never throw a bomb as fast as trunks can throw his attack.

Best answers
That defeats the point of this being a replica of the Ocarina Of Time Link really though doesn't it.. if we use jumbled up sounds from other games. The reason I wanted the Ocarina Of Time soundtrack is because it contains alot of Ocarina sounds, like music and some sound effects. Also they aren't ripped from a game so they are high quality... but, saying that, I have alot of skinning to do soon so I wouldn't mind hearing your sounds.. if it reduces my work i'm all for it :tired:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey sry for going a little off topic but when are u me and solidus have the meeting..?

Best answers
As soon as you can get MSN messenger as me and Solidus don't use AIM (well, I don't use it unless I urgently need to for some reason). Once you get it, my msn address is in my signature area, and i'll give you solidus' when you come one :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm i got it but how do u send a message haha

edit - it works ur on my buddy list now :)

Best answers
Ok, great. I'll be on later today ^_^

Should hopefully be a finished Kid Link for me to skin (and soccer to animate) today, if not hopefully monday :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and ssj3 g0tenks, u dont have to finish the skin, i just need the skin map and i can compile

Best answers
What the hell does THAT have to do with Link? Stop with the stupid posts! I'm getting tired of all the spam you create! If I was a mod, I would ban his ass already, but unfortunately, I'm not.

Best answers
Erm.. yeah, nice link (don't know what that has to do with the model..) BUT, we have a final picture of the kid link!! (meaning he's ready for skinning and animation).

Front/Back

I commend solidus on his work, it looks great!

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it was a LINK to the pic, get it? who cares it was spam! stop spammin the one z ero. anyway nice model, how many polys is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom