Status
Not open for further replies.
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
lol, he looks half golum :laff: , well, while making the colar i spotted a major problem (that his shoulders where completely different...) so ive changed that now, and just have to make the other side ofthe collar. Ssj3 Gotenks, are you on?

Best answers
Can you show us a pic, we can give some advice....
*offtopic* Solidus, you have a PM...

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Ive got the collar done now, so im ready to show some pics before its skinmapped and skinned, im just waiting for ssj3 gotenks to come on.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by soccer28jp
make his eyebrows blonde and it will be good in the game his eyebrows are blonde its just he pic thats throwing you off

oh links rival.. wip i hope to see this in the pack if its good enough
That's not his rival =P Link just saves places by killing him 1000 Times =P

Btw Great model

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uhh yeah ganondorpf is his rival, stay on topic though reply if u wanna on my thead. anyways that zelda is lookin real good, im looking forward to adult link though :)

Best answers
It's Ganondorf and Link has only ever killed him once, in Ocarina Of Time.. in all the other Zelda's he was fighting 'Ganon'

Anyway, i'll post some pics once I get it (my ISP was down all yesterday) but i'm having problems with MSN messenger atm, i'll download version 5 now and see if it fixes it. As for the skin, I like the Ocarina Of Time version, that Link from SSBM looks weird :S

*Edit* I am sick and tired of this ****ing ISP!! This is the second day in a row it's being annoying.. now I can only connect to this website, and I can't connect to any instant messengers or anything of that nature (Kazaa etc).

Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ3_G0tenks
It's Ganondorf and Link has only ever killed him once, in Ocarina Of Time.. in all the other Zelda's he was fighting 'Ganon'

Anyway, i'll post some pics once I get it (my ISP was down all yesterday) but i'm having problems with MSN messenger atm, i'll download version 5 now and see if it fixes it. As for the skin, I like the Ocarina Of Time version, that Link from SSBM looks weird :S

*Edit* I am sick and tired of this ****ing ISP!! This is the second day in a row it's being annoying.. now I can only connect to this website, and I can't connect to any instant messengers or anything of that nature (Kazaa etc).
Uh, haven't you played Ocarina of Time?

1) Link does not kill Ganon in Ocarinia of Time. He gets trapped in the Sacred Realm (remember Ganon cursing Zelda and Link at the end of the game?).
2) Ganondorf IS Ganon. Before he gains the triforce of power in ANY of the games, he was known as Ganondorf. But when he gained the Triforce of Power, he became known as just Ganon (except in Ocarina of Time).

In Ocarina of Time, he was known as Ganondorf throughout most of the game, but he is some times known as Ganon (particularly the final battle, where he turns into a giant monster). At the beginning of this battle, it identifies the boss as being Ganon. Ganon is just the abbreviated form of Ganondorf. You can use them interchangably.

Best answers
I think Link would be great even though i m also NOT into Zelda, I's like to see his animation for block. Maybe he should use shield (if someone posted this already don't mind me i'm too lazy to read all 7 pages)
P.S. my pages hold 40 post per that's y my comp says 7 pages ^^

Best answers
I can host the pictures so stop asking >,< it's just i'm having some internet problems recently. I'll go on tonight and if my internet still isn't on them i'll ask someone else to get the pics up until I can get on (i'm on a school terminal atm).

As for the long explanation of zelda, i've played a few zelda games (LTTP, Oracle of Ages/seasons, Ocarina, Majora's Mask) but i've never completed any of them (only on the forest temple on Ocarina) so don't go an flame me about 'Ganon' or 'Ganondorf', they are two different things so Ganon would be wrong if he was trying to do the Ocarina of Time Ganondorf wouldn't it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no actualy u have it right

link did kill gannondorf

because u have to remember even though gannon and gannondorf refer to the same person they are 2 different bodys

gannondorf is gannons human body and if that is kill then the triforce of power reanimates it and turns it into the big pig

the pig is what was sealed away in oot but gannondorfs body was killed (hence the pig)

so in away they are both the same person yet also different people

Best answers
I'm confused, but I think I get it ^_^

Anyway, i'll be trying to get on tonight (I have the pictures in my inbox) and then i'll post pictures of the new parts. If I can't get on tonight i'll be complaining to freeserve first, followed by either fixing my connection, or if needed, backing up my computer and formatting my hard drive. I just hope I can get on :p

Best answers
Man i was glad when i killed that dude.. lol took me 3 hours to do :|..

but he's dead...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uuh. sorry dude.. the the one on the horse is called ghost gannondorf, your fight him quite early in the game majorcas mask

Best answers
Yeah, the top one is Ganondorf.

This is Ganon:

Anyway, my internet works (for now) but my MSN doesn't. I think I can access my email so i'll put the pictures up ASAP.

*Edit*

Isometic Flat Shaded

Best answers
It looks kinda small for a torso if you ask me... His head is almost bigger. Looks like there's also a lil color error on his left sholder. I tought that solidus sed that the lil bags on his chest were finished, but you prodably have some older pics cause of your internet probs...

Best answers
They are the newest pics he sent me. He put that the few problems in the picture had been fixed. As for the size of it.. it's from a top down ish angle (isometric) and it is about the right size (there will be the belt with the bottom of the tunic after that.. so it goes down a little further).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom