Just to piss you guys more off, Brolly SSJ WIP

Best answers
the site disnt exist or something
and does anybody know whee you can download saviour of strenght

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ya I accidentaly missed that w when I was typing.. thanks and I fixed the link on my previous post as well

Best answers
do you have like an other mod or what is it

Best answers
he still looks realllly chibi, id show u mine as an example of what i mean but i dont wanna ruin yo thread

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
go show.. ne help would be good..

+ this isnt like the big final USSj of him.. its the end of his first movie.. this is as close as he becomes SSJ.. I'm gona change parts of his pants.. larger..

Best answers
here you go man, just an example, forget th hair.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ok u've lowered the pand line.. and made it wider.. ok I'll see if I can acomplish some thing around the same.. no copying ofcource..

ya.. hair ^_^ ...

Best answers
not to be rude or anything Mistery but i STIll dont see how its ssj...;/ well maybe once ur done(skinning and all that fun stuff) ill get to see it but gl tho.:yes: Looks great!:D :yes:

Best answers
Its not for ESF. That's y. Cuz we had a topic about ssj2 gohan and everyone loved it and when he said it wasnt for esf they got pissed and started to flame...which was kinda silly but o well.:S ;/

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by NeLo
not to be rude or anything Mistery but i STIll dont see how its ssj...;/ well maybe once ur done(skinning and all that fun stuff) ill get to see it but gl tho.:yes: Looks great!:D :yes:
its as close to SSJ that Broly gets in the first brolly movie... and I've made edits to the model.. looks more adult then chibi now.. and I'm going to upload a new render soon.. probly tomorow..

ne way sit tight.. and wait for the new things to come From Saiyan Crusades! ^_^

Best answers
WOW! that looks great, but it sorta does look like trunks but its still pretty kick ass! can u post that in my thread? "will a brolli skin ever be made?"

Best answers
heh.. just you wait until he skins it.. you'll be like.. :shocked:

honestly, mistery rools :)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I hope it gets skinned soon..

Raven blade seems to be reskinning alot of ESF models these days......

boourns -_-

I'll let u guys in on a secret... the past 3 days I've made 15 new models.. all of which will be shown once ither finished modeled/edited and or when they are all skinned...

I've impressed my self this time ^_^ happy! ^_^

+ had a chance to edit Vegeta model.. he looks alot better.. arms and stuff.. I've also made his USSJ model.. I'll post those as soon as I've been cleared to do so..

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
thats awesome however, i dont see the resemblance to trunks...could be my retardedness blinding me but looks awesome to me! :yes: :yes:

Best answers
15 models.... any of them for esf????? :(

i hope they are.. your models are excellent mistery, i wish i could model to that standard.. well, i wish i could model to any standard lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom