Just to piss you guys more off, Brolly SSJ WIP

Scruffie

S
Originally posted by NeLo
now wtf r u talking about?? captured the essence of brolly wtf is that supposed to mean. Listen that model of brolly is his normal form. Its not ssj. His Normal Form!:\
AHEM!

*directs poor misguided NeLo to the title ofthe thread, 'Brolly SSJ WIP' *

And he was talking to Ba.

Best answers
I also go crazy about nelo.

Amitron thank god man. Atleast u know what brolly looks like. Thanks again.
Everyone can type Broly + Dragonball in google.com !

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont care what anyone says, The hair looks more like trunks SSJ hair. Brolli's hair is a little more up

Best answers
Originally posted by Mystic-ROsHI
I think AzN was making his point toward AMITRON! NELO! He was saying that SSJ brolly isnt the BIG HUGE BROLLY. thats when he is at his LSSJ or USSJ form... :S :\

anyway... yes, you did a great job getting the upper body of brolly. it looks awsome. i just hope u also have the skinning skills.:p good job man... remember, take your time with this.. dont let people rush you, because i want that sh*t to come out crazy!:p :shocked: o_o O_O
Look i didnt understand what he was saying.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
wow.. thanks for the massive responce in? what not even a day.. ne way.. ya.. SSJ with that messed up Green yellow hair is the one I made.. Ofcource I'm going to make all the other Brolly forms but for now I'm going to keep it like this one..

But ne way.. keep it comming with this nice convo.. its developing great

Best answers
yea more pics

well i'm sure that this would be a great model keep it up

Best answers
mistery the torso is nice, as is the head, but his arms are wrong m8 :p soz but they are a bit too short, and also his elbow kinda shrinks into non existence :p apart from that its v nice :)

🌠 Staff
Best answers
where are his gauntlet thingies?
thats all i see missing from his arms, but oh well, looks great, better than the one i did a while ago, i think im going to have to make one now, heh, you inspired me. well back to work on my gohan, expect a pic of him soon guys. but yeah good job mistery x. as azn said you captured the essence completely- which is true

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
there is already alot of detail.. we are going to skin them on..

Best answers
do you release a soundpack too????? and who does it replace?

Best answers
Ah I forgot that he isn't always fat. sry about that, but all you noobs dont gotta get pissed at me just cuz I dont sit down and downloading 500 episodes of DBZ then watch them and get fat on chips.

Whos going to skin the model?

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's not even close to a trunks look it's regular brolli

Best answers
Ok obviously someone has to clear this up.

that IS ssj brolli, but people dont recognize him because he doesnt go ssj when he still has that crown on.

Look Regular Brolli

See the long hair, not spikey....

And this is the one hes modeling it after, this is as close as SSJ he goes in his first movie, he jumps straight to USSJ

And this is what his ssj hair is like in his 2nd movie, when he DOESNT have the crown thingy

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks like the blue hair brolli looks like regular bcause the alpha ssj script it says ssj brolli the one that they never show the blue hair.

Best answers
Dude i told u what that crown is... Do i have to repeat myself??:S

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Right now I'm working hard to finish the lower part of the model so I can show u guys at the same time that Halcyon is finished the Reskin on SSJ2 Gohan.. next thing I'm going to do to SSJ2 Gohan is to scale him around... so he is the right size..

the Brolly model should be finished in about.... 3-4 days.. starting today.. Friday the 3rd

Best answers
I saw the gohan and it was great I cant wait for brolli he should be awesome :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom