Just to piss you guys more off, Brolly SSJ WIP

Best answers
Originally posted by NeLo
now wtf r u talking about?? captured the essence of brolly wtf is that supposed to mean. Listen that model of brolly is his normal form. Its not ssj. His Normal Form!:\
ARE YOU SAYIN WTF TO AZN CUZ IF YOU ARE YOUR A STUPID QUEER BOY CUZ AZN THE MAN HE KNOW EVERY THING!!!!! SO STFU!
ALMOST FORGOT!!!!!!! GJ MAN I REALY LIKE IT !!!!!:yes: :yes: :yes:

Best answers
...dude if u had read ALL of the posts there would be another post there that says y i said that..:S so stop ur :cry: cuz frankly i dont wanna hear it:S it gets very very annoying;/ btw that was like a long time ago.. Learn to read all of the posts besides just 1..:\

Btw does he really know everything??? Id like to think not...:S

Best answers
ok i made up my mind you just plain *** and thats all i gotta say
AND HE DOSE YOU STUPID HOMO!!!

Best answers
Whats with the flamming? Y ya gotta be that way. your gonna hurt my dainty little ears...:S Im soo hurt i think imma cry.:S
All ur doing is making it worse...But it takes 2. So that would also include me. Eh what the heck i feel like this is gonna lead into trouble:devil: Keep on talking:devil:

Btw u might wanna go back to 1st grade and relearn how to spell..:D just a thought for ur 5 year old lil mind. Careful dont overload that tiny little brain of urs:D .

Best answers
ummm you just straight queer..... you say i 5 when you use come backs like 5 year brain. and what my little sister dose better come backs then that... and thats pretty low... she say stuff like stupidhead
go get it anal queer

Best answers
the only problem i have with that model is where his armpits are.. it looks good, im just not sure how well it will deform when the arms are put down, it could go all horrid, just watch out for it ;)

Other than the arms which i said before, i think its nice :) v nice :)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Indeed, DaKilla Is on Kill mode cause he cant stand people flaming.. unfortunetly.. one flame leads to another and we all know how the story goes..

The armpits..? ok I'll make sure to add in a 5 point armpit to see the difference.. besides that I've messed around with him in animations.. TUFF to do ^_^

EDIT: No no wait I rememer.. I made the torso.. then when I was making this arm.. I added another set of vertesies.. besides acting as the armpit.. just that its not visible it doesnt show ne detail.. u'll see in the final results.. I'll take some wireframe shots if I got to show u ^_^

Scruffie

S
Originally posted by DaKiLLa
ummm you just straight queer...
Now this line confuses me for many reasons. Can anyone guess why? :\

Damn N00bs and their total lack of appreciation for the english language...

Anyway. I think it's a great model, except for the arms which are kinda wierd. When will the lower part of the body be completed?

Best answers
LOL LOL LOL.. ok ok ok im sry im sry maybe we should make it Kindergarten....LOL LOL LOL:laff: :laff: :laff:

Did u learn that from ur baby sister??? Cuz i know u couldnt have made that up.... O YA that's right ur baby sister did come up with that didnt she. Its sad to rely on somone that is more intellegent than u r to fight ur battles for you... tisk tisk tisk...:p

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Go fight your personal wars at the off topic not here!

Best answers
LOL LOL LOL.. ok ok ok im sry im sry maybe we should make it Kindergarten....LOL LOL LOL:laff: :laff: :laff:

Did u learn that from ur baby sister??? Cuz i know u couldnt have made that up.... O YA that's right ur baby sister did come up with that didnt she. Its sad to rely on somone that is more intellegent than u r to fight ur battles for you... tisk tisk tisk...:p
where you live you dumb ass ***boy. Stop stealing your mom's dildo. She told me its pissing her off she cant find it. or atleast let her know where you putt it. and last time she found it it had poop ****... Hmmm where that been??

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Umm

Stop arguieng its going nowhere.Pm each other and argue:p But seriously stop it.Wheres that pic of the retarded kid we need it

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
you know what there is an up side to this,

the thread keeps being bumped back onto page 1 of the forums..

good for meny people cause it lets other see the model incase they havnt seen it yet..

Best answers
LoL he can flame me all he wants. But i think its hilarious that he is just using VERY poor grammer.. LoL it cracks me up LoL. Seriously dude u really really need to go back to 1st grade.. LOL
What a noob LOL:D

vox

Best answers
LoL he can flame me all he wants. But i think its hilarious that he is just using VERY poor grammer.. LoL it cracks me up LoL. Seriously dude u really really need to go back to 1st grade.. LOL
not to be a ****.... i just wanted to point out the irony before anyone else did....
grammar* not grammer ;)

Best answers
If this model isn't for ESF i dont understand wtf it is doing HERE and why anyone bothers to comment it.

So if its not for ESF what is it for (plz don say dmz!)??????

:fight: :fight:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
stop flamming little kids this thread will get locked (dude your arguing over the hair of a model thats pretty pathetic)! and this is sweet model i wanna see how it comes out

Best answers
shut the hell up you dumb white kid... Learn some slang queer prep!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom